Introduction

• Thread starter TremorGuest6137
  • Start date
T

TremorGuest6137

Hello everyone,

I order a 22 Tremor in September and got a Vin in October. Antimatter blue Lariat 7.3L with blackout package.

I started searching to self educate and found this forum. Many years ago I built an E46 M3 and was a forum member there and after changing careers, starting a family etc I gave up my hobby to prioritize family etc so it's been a long time and I've now reached the life stability place to get back into my automotive passion! And it all starts with the 22 Tremor!

This forum has excellent threads! Very happy to join this community. I'm new to Ford Trucks. Well my company vehicle is an 18 F150 ecoboost and I couldn't help but study the truck and after looking around I decided on the Super Duty Tremor! Tough competition out there but hey I think the Super Duty is just awesome looking and with 7.3L I geeked out on the motor and said this is it! Especially with the Tremor package as I was looking to get a stock setup with a upgraded suspension etc

Best,

Ben

Welcome! That 7.3 is amazing! Can’t wait to mod it out later…
AA040F89-AD6E-42CD-8DF5-55E08217E461.jpeg

Welcome and great choice in trucks, nothing else on the market compares IMHO!! You will love it, but should’ve got the 6.7……just kidding 7.3’s alright 🤓
Godzilla all the way!! Fords largest displacement V8, packed with features and spec that any motor head can respect and love! Less weight, less moving parts, less complex, powerful, reliable, port injection... my lord this engine is the stuff of legends!

Godzilla all the way!! Fords largest displacement V8, packed with features and spec that any motor head can respect and love! Less weight, less moving parts, less complex, powerful, reliable, port injection... my lord this engine is the stuff of legends!
No argument here, should be a dependable workhorse. I did get 22.4mph this week on a 300 mile trip (not towing) traveling 77mph. That said, also paid $3.33/gal when regular gas was $2.99/gal. Everything is a trade off of some sort!!

Welcome and great choice in trucks, nothing else on the market compares IMHO!! You will love it, but should’ve got the 6.7……just kidding 7.3’s alright 🤓
I must say mine is my first diesel and even at half pedal I can feel the power. Don't want to dog on it till 1k.

Latest Discussions

Back