Incorrect payload numbers by Ford

I can’t see why. You only see the sticker after purchase. Maybe if you bought something for the truck after purchase based on that information Ford should pay up. Or if the information they provided prior to purchase was wrong.
The payload sticker is right in the driver door jam. Literally every time you open the drivers door, it’s right there.

The payload sticker is right in the driver door jam. Literally every time you open the drivers door, it’s right there.
I think he was referring to everyone who orders their truck which is the majority on this site. Although I did order mine, the payload capacity numbers were important to me along with axle and gross weights. My dealer was able to get with in a 100 lbs of what it would be which was helpful as I only want to make one truck purchase. However many salesman can't tell you what those numbers will be or even are unless they can physically look. Sadly some don't even know where to look.

I think he was referring to everyone who orders their truck which is the majority on this site. Although I did order mine, the payload capacity numbers were important to me along with axle and gross weights. My dealer was able to get with in a 100 lbs of what it would be which was helpful as I only want to make one truck purchase. However many salesman can't tell you what those numbers will be or even are unless they can physically look. Sadly some don't even know where to look.
You need a dealer with that towing machine/program thingy

what program/thingy are you talking about? Don't think I've ever seen it a dealer around here. Around here the RV guys tell you to buy the RV first and truck second. Then they will tell you a F150 can also tow a large 5er toy hauler... I tend not to listen to dealers on towing these days.

what program/thingy are you talking about? Don't think I've ever seen it a dealer around here. Around here the RV guys tell you to buy the RV first and truck second. Then they will tell you a F150 can also tow a large 5er toy hauler... I tend not to listen to dealers on towing these days.
12:58 here

I think it’s online also but I’ve not used it.

Yes, I was although I understand his point now. That would indeed be a problem.

Has anyone seen any additional info on this? They said they would start letting people know this week. I full time RV so I don't get my mail very often and I'm guessing that is how they will let people know. So if anyone sees anything, let me know ?

Back