IF YOU LIKE THIS SITE SIGN UP WITH 20$ TO BECOME A SUPPORTER OF THIS FORUM

? ?

Attachments

• IMG_1616 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1616 (1).jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 60
This FORUM is awesome and the work that MODIFIED and DRIFTWOODSVT put into this, is worth more than a measly 20$.
Please pony up and throw a 20$ spot to help support the Tremor Forum. I have quite a few friends on here that haven’t become supporting members. I truly feel EVERYONE can help out.
Thanks to all who have supported.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO MODIFIED AND DRIFTWOODSVT FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND FOR CREATING THIS AWESOME FORUM
YOU GUYS ROCK ?????????✌️✌️✌️???

Supporting from Minnesota!! This forum is awesome and I have learned a lot! I have owned many fords but this is my first new super duty order.
Just wanted to say thank you to the team!

Please show your support to this Forum and upgrade your profile with 20$. You get 3 stickers and no more advertisements and a few other perks. This is just the best Forum out there. Thanks for your support to Dan aka Modified and DRIFTWOODSVT. ??????????

Modified has made a great forum for all of Tremor owners. For 20$ you get a few stickers, get to get in group buys, and a few other perks. Dan aka Modified deserves as much support from all of us as he can get. We all have these expensive trucks so why not support him with a 20$ spot. I was a member for a while before noticing how to sign up. So I’m just saying to sign up because I had to find out the hard way.
Thanks my friends.
Don

Link --> https://www.fordtremor.com/account/upgrades
Done! This a great site, with great people and great info! Thanks all

Done! This a great site, with great people and great info! Thanks all
Thanks for your support. Thanks to all who have supported Modified and DriftwoodSVT.
??????????

This is the first time I have EVER paid to support a car enthusiast website. The $20 was well spent because I saved more than $1000 on my special order by following the advice given on this site by many of the seasoned members telling me to work with Fleet Managers or Sale Managers. After trying several dealers in my town, I emailed a dealer recommended by several members in my state, and they came through with flying colors.

I was also able to secure the super-secret "heated steering wheel" option for free because my dealer thought it was included with the Lariat Ultimate package. I sent him the detailed instruction on how to order it with the rain sensing wipers from members on this forum, so he added it at no cost to me the day before I received my VIN. Whew! :cool: (y)

The stickers and no advertisements are just an added bonus...

This is the first time I have EVER paid to support a car enthusiast website. The $20 was well spent because I saved more than $1000 on my special order by following the advice given on this site by many of the seasoned members telling me to work with Fleet Managers or Sale Managers. After trying several dealers in my town, I emailed a dealer recommended by several members in my state, and they came through with flying colors.

I was also able to secure the super-secret "heated steering wheel" option for free because my dealer thought it was included with the Lariat Ultimate package. I sent him the detailed instruction on how to order it with the rain sensing wipers from members on this forum, so he added it at no cost to me the day before I received my VIN. Whew! :cool: (y)

Hey you are part of this special family and make it what it is. But thanks for supporting Modified and DRIFTWOODSVT. They can use as much support as possible. You are the man of the hour. ???????

Can’t say it any better. I searched high and low for info on tremors and the time savings this forum offers in the amount of info is worth the $20 bucks alone... but I promise ya... if you read the post and do your research on here or participate in the group buys, 20 bucks vs the 1000s of dollars I’ve saved is a great trade.

Thanks for all ya do @modified

New sticker look great. Ok I'm good until Nov22 and have received the 2021 stickers but my KR22 is due to arrive in Feb and I would like to get the 2022 stickers I cant find how to re subscribe under my profile any ideas?

Latest Discussions

Back