IF YOU LIKE THIS SITE SIGN UP WITH 20$ TO BECOME A SUPPORTER OF THIS FORUM

And here's a great place to use your sticker and protect your trailer hitch from being pilfered. Made my own insert with a 3-inch square aluminum channel, beveled the corner edges to fit in the 3-inch receiver, nailed a 4X6 inch aluminum plate on it (figure of speech...) painted it and attached the sticker. Fits tight, no rattles. Advertising this forum is a good thing. :)
20220109_143554_resized_1.jpg

Got my stickers today! I’m not a sticker guy and usually take every sticker off I can find. But these are some damn nice stickers! I’m definitely finding a place for these on my truck.

Modified has made a great forum for all of Tremor owners. For 20$ you get a few stickers, get to get in group buys, and a few other perks. Dan aka Modified deserves as much support from all of us as he can get. We all have these expensive trucks so why not support him with a 20$ spot. I was a member for a while before noticing how to sign up. So I’m just saying to sign up because I had to find out the hard way.
Thanks my friends.
Don

Link --> https://www.fordtremor.com/account/upgrades
Bump…if you’re not a dues paying member, please consider supporting this site with a membership. The cost is insignificant, and the benefits are huge. Love this forum and all who belong!

Crap. Just realized I lost my badge lol. Need to re-up!

I would be happy to pay the $20, but I refuse to use PayPal. Paypal encourages and supports fraud just to get their cut.

Unfortunately their service integrates nicely with the forum software.

You can also mail check/money order. Send me a private message for the address. (y)

I would be happy to pay the $20, but I refuse to use PayPal. Paypal encourages and supports fraud just to get their cut.
Interesting commentary. Can you explain how they do this?

I only use PayPal to pay for my membership on this forum, so I do not have a lot of experience with it. I have not mailed a personal check to anyone in years, as my wife pays all of our bills online.

I have not mailed a personal check to anyone in years, as my wife pays all of our bills online.

Should try it sometime and don't track it, its exciting not knowing immediately that its paid. Who knows how long the bank could sit on it. :LOL:
:LOL:

Interesting commentary. Can you explain how they do this?

I only use PayPal to pay for my membership on this forum, so I do not have a lot of experience with it. I have not mailed a personal check to anyone in years, as my wife pays all of our bills online.
Here is how I and many others have been scammed. I ordered something from a vendor on the internet that only accepts PayPal. I assumed that payPal would protect my purchase. The vendor sent me a USPS tracking number. When the item did not arrive I looked up the tracking number. As it turned out, the tracking number was for something that was delivered to my zip code a couple of hours before I even placed the order. I contacted the vendor and they sent me another USPS tracking number which was for something delivered to my zip code. I went to the post office with that number and was shown a picture of the item that was significantly smaller than what I ordered and was told it was to an address not even close to mine. I went to contact the vendor again, but they had disappeared from the internet by this time. I put in a report to PayPal with all of this information. From the information that I submitted, it was very obvious that this was fraud. Paypal said that the tracking number to my zip code was proof that I received the item an refused to refund my money. They protect the fake vender and keep their cut of the fraud. This was so blatant that it leads me to suspect that it is people inside PayPal that are the perpetrators of this fraud. Even if it in not insiders, PayPal in complicit in the fraud and profits from it.

And BTW, I did mail a check to Dan to support the site.

This is a such great site. All this knowledge and great bunch of guys and ladies so willing to share that with us all. I really enjoy seeing all these "BEASTS" as they get modded and personalized. I am now officially a supporting member. Thanks !!!

Back