NEW F150 TREMOR PACKAGE!

LariatSportTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 TurboDiesel V8 (RIP 59k)
Current Ride #2
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5 Eco Max Tow 3.5” lift. 1979 F250 4x4 351W C6
Not my call but it does say Super Duty owners group.
i would think those guys would want to start their own forum

Agreed.

But the domain name could potentially be suitable for all makes of Tremor. Could just make 3 big sections for 1) SuperDuty, 2) F-150 and 3) Ranger.

Im torn on that. Would it get to messy with all the other lines of trucks?

Front locking diff. A sign of things to come?
its the torsen limited slip .... same things we have a limited slip but i believe ours is a dana limited slip

f the standard Tremor still isn't quite enough, Ford is ready to sell you some optional extras. Aside from the plethora of F-150 items available in either standard, mid, or high equipment groups, the Tremor will offer a Torsen limited-slip front diff late next year. Folks who choose the high group also get a torque-on-demand transfer case similar to the one from the Raptor, which combines traditional four-wheel-drive capability with all-wheel-drive functionality.

its the torsen limited slip .... same things we have a limited slip but i believe ours is a dana limited slip

f the standard Tremor still isn't quite enough, Ford is ready to sell you some optional extras. Aside from the plethora of F-150 items available in either standard, mid, or high equipment groups, the Tremor will offer a Torsen limited-slip front diff late next year. Folks who choose the high group also get a torque-on-demand transfer case similar to the one from the Raptor, which combines traditional four-wheel-drive capability with all-wheel-drive functionality.
Torsen diffs are hardly worth the effort. I had two in my last car at one stage. WOFTAM for off road use.

Tremor package here, Tremor package there... more importantly: When is the new Gen3 Raptor being released so I can trade-in my Tremor?
Jk...
Fords strategy is just like BMWs. Just slap an “M Motorsport” badge on everything and ask for 59% more, makes people feel special.

I'm sure Ford will release the Escape Tremor, Eco Tremor, Edge Tremor and Explorer Tremor and Mustang Tremor.

How about we let them in but make them wear dunce caps in their profile pic and call us master when typing to us?

dunce.jpg

Last edited:
Tremor package here, Tremor package there... more importantly: When is the new Gen3 Raptor being released so I can trade-in my Tremor?
Jk...
Fords strategy is just like BMWs. Just slap an “M Motorsport” badge on everything and ask for 59% more, makes people feel special.
Its all about "feeling special"

Latest Discussions

Back