Howdy gents

CarpenterR3

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F350 XL 6.7 HO CCSB Pheasant
Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are well today. Come Friday, I will be coming into possession of a new F350. After browsing many exceptional topics and threads on this forum, I have found out that I am, in fact, a pheasant. So my question to you all is, would a non-tremor F350 owner be welcomed to this forum? If so, I would be more than happy to be an active participant. I don't know anything about these trucks so, my objective of joining is mainly for the community and furthering my education on these fantastic trucks.

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are well today. Come Friday, I will be coming into possession of a new F350. After browsing many exceptional topics and threads on this forum, I have found out that I am, in fact, a pheasant. So my question to you all is, would a non-tremor F350 owner be welcomed to this forum? If so, I would be more than happy to be an active participant. I don't know anything about these trucks so, my objective of joining is mainly for the community and furthering my education on these fantastic trucks.
Welcome!

Hello everyone,

Of course my friend, glad to have you!

Welcome - but careful you may not know what you are getting yourself into - this site tends to cost its active members $$$$$$$$ - so many good ideas on how to spend you money and things you just have to have, even if you don't need them!

Sheesh don't I know it already. The list is slowly stacking as I type this response. However, considering what vehicle this truck is replacing, its like a space ship. The difference is staggering to me.

Regarding mods, I'm sure it'll be never ending.

Welcome

Welcome and have fun!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the best truck forum on the internet! Those of us that actually own branded Tremors are those that just couldn’t live without the sticker on our bed fenders.😜. All Super Duties are amazing machines and the stuff we do to them to make them perfect for our needs is what we love the most. I’ve been here for a long time and can’t imagine digging through the thousands of posts and threads to learn all the stuff that’s been shared, but it’s all here for you if you have the time. Congratulations and please join into the conversations and sharing of ideas and information. 🍻

Welcome…This is a great site
Cheers 🍻

Welcome

Thank you everyone for your kind words and welcomes!

Welcome to the site, be careful this place will put your wallet on a diet.

Back