Howdy gents

First impressions after driving 100 miles today are as follows:

It is absurd how quickly this big girl can pick up her skirt and run. It does it effortlessly. I'll install the banks pedal monster today and I'm certain it'll be another terrific add-on to an already fantastic truck.

I am blown away by this truck. This is coming from a 1997 F350 CCLB 7.5 gasser. This new vehicle beats the brakes off the old gal in every respect. And I LOVED the performance of my huge gasser. I thought she did everything perfectly. I didn't know these new trucks were this much better. Imagine the scene in Ford vs Ferrari when Carrol Shelby takes Henry Ford II for a spin in the GT40. Just terrific.

It is absurd how quickly this big girl can pick up her skirt and run. It does it effortlessly. I'll install the banks pedal monster today and I'm certain it'll be another terrific add-on to an already fantastic truck.

I am blown away by this truck. This is coming from a 1997 F350 CCLB 7.5 gasser. This new vehicle beats the brakes off the old gal in every respect. And I LOVED the performance of my huge gasser. I thought she did everything perfectly. I didn't know these new trucks were this much better. Imagine the scene in Ford vs Ferrari when Carrol Shelby takes Henry Ford II for a spin in the GT40. Just terrific.
I like your thought process, we are going to be good friends.

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum! 🍻

Last edited:
Back