How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

Mine finally came in. Had it a week now and absolutely LOVE it! Window tint, Banks Pedal Monster and a Tonneau cover are first on the list…then a leveling kit
9CE43334-182F-4109-81EC-30F2080DE728.jpeg

I called my dealer yesterday and they told me there’s no way to know where my truck is until it ships. I knew that was BS so it’s frustrating they won’t be taking the time to check and send me my VIN. Guess I’ll have to bug them every two weeks or so until I get it.

I called my dealer yesterday and they told me there’s no way to know where my truck is until it ships. I knew that was BS so it’s frustrating they won’t be taking the time to check and send me my VIN. Guess I’ll have to bug them every two weeks or so until I get it.
Fuck the dealer. Call Ford marketing and give them the order code and sales code off your DORA. My dealer has been very unhelpful. Trying to tell me mine isn’t even scheduled to be built yet when I finally texted him screen shots of the Ford tracking site saying shipped.

Fuck the dealer. Call Ford marketing and give them the order code and sales code off your DORA. My dealer has been very unhelpful. Trying to tell me mine isn’t even scheduled to be built yet when I finally texted him screen shots of the Ford tracking site saying shipped.
Ha. I guess both people I talk to are idiots. I did exactly that and the guy at ford say they need the customer to provide the VIN. I told him no I want to give him the sales code and order code and he said thats no help and that I have to ask dealer. What a mess.

When I have more patience, I guess Ill have to call again and hopefully get someone smarter

Ha. I guess both people I talk to are idiots. I did exactly that and the guy at ford say they need the customer to provide the VIN. I told him no I want to give him the sales code and order code and he said thats no help and that I have to ask dealer. What a mess.

When I have more patience, I guess Ill have to call again and hopefully get someone smarter
Ask for marketing

Alumizilla doesn't appear to be working for me. I put my vin in and nothing Blank? My dealer says it goes down the assembly line next Monday.

I looked through my saved items and those are the only two trackers I have saved.

Is there any way to check the status if I haven’t received a vin yet or got any emails from Ford? All I have is an order summary showing what I ordered. A week has went by and nothing yet.

Is there any way to check the status if I haven’t received a vin yet or got any emails from Ford? All I have is an order summary showing what I ordered. A week has went by and nothing yet.

Your too early. Give it another week or two. My dealer said typically every Wednesday night the production scheduled is updated.

Some people have went months without their truck being scheduled. The truck I ordered still hasn’t been scheduled and it was ordered early August. Some have waited much longer.

Ordered 7/30, got the confirmation build email 7/30 and the vin/scheduled build e mail 8/12

If you have not received the confirmation e mail yet, time to check with your dealer

Ordered 7/30, got the confirmation build email 7/30 and the vin/scheduled build e mail 8/12

If you have not received the confirmation e mail yet, time to check with your dealer
That’s what I was thinking. I don’t expect the truck to be built this quick but I would have thought I would have got some kind of email. Even if it was order confirmed, thanks for your order, etc, I have received nothing.

Ordered 8/14. Still no vin.

Back