How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

Well, finally!!
20210416_173134.jpg

The wait is a killer....mine was supposed to be delivered May 5th, today it pushed back to May13th???

The wait is a killer....mine was supposed to be delivered May 5th, today it pushed back to May13th???
Just heard from the dealer today. Mine should be here on May 3rd. Ordered on Feb 12th. Website says it went into production on 4/12.

Well the date on my window sticker changed again yesterday, then again this morning to today's date...not sure what it means but something is happening.

How accurate have folks found the data on the mach-e website to be? Dealer says it *should* arrive b/w 6/12-18, but it *could* arrive any day!

1621966062151.png

How accurate have folks found the data on the mach-e website to be? Dealer says it *should* arrive b/w 6/12-18, but it *could* arrive any day!

View attachment 24682
Receipt Date2021-02-16
ETA End Date2021-06-03
Production Date2021-05-13
Ship Date
Transit Date
that's mine

Are those aftermarket?
I would be willing to bet he got them from here. This guy can do any custom image you want and a bunch of folks on this forum have purchased from him. I haven’t yet but I plan to when I get my MY22 tremor in.

https://etsy.me/38I94El

Anyone know what "dispatched" means? I couldn't get anything to pull up on the Alumazilla link except the window sticker.

Attachments

• Tremor Track.JPG
    Tremor Track.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 37
Anyone know what "dispatched" means? I couldn't get anything to pull up on the Alumazilla link except the window sticker.
I believe it means that your new beast will be arriving at the dealership soon.

Is there a way to track a non special order. I was able to find a dealer who had a 2021 which said "in transit" and was able to get my name on it. They originally said it would be here this week and now told me mid July.

Is there a way to track a non special order. I was able to find a dealer who had a 2021 which said "in transit" and was able to get my name on it. They originally said it would be here this week and now told me mid July.
Only if you have the VIN

So this just happened......still awaiting shipment....really?!
This from eta tonthw dealer on the 4th of July to the 29th of july!? What kind of nonsense is this!?
Called salesman...said it could be wrong...they just got a mustang almost 2 weeks early.
Who TF knows. I'm about to pull out my hair lol
Do I get discounts for this?
Screenshot_20210628-133416_Gallery.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back