Greetings! New Member in Eastern PA

Gunenthusiast

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Hello Everyone!
I’ve been lurking and educating myself here for a few months. Thanks everyone for all the valuable knowledge! Thought it was about time I join and introduce myself. I ordered a 22 6.7 F350 KR tremor in AMB on 4/1 utilizing the x plan. Never got any kind of confirmation email. I got a vin and 7/26 build week assigned around the middle of June. Just got a call from my dealer yesterday that my truck is estimated to arrive the 3rd week of August! It’s finally getting real! No real mods planned, just a front end clear wrap and a Diamondback HD bed cover. I do plan on filling it up with EDC emergency equipment/tools.

Hello Everyone!
I’ve been lurking and educating myself here for a few months. Thanks everyone for all the valuable knowledge! Thought it was about time I join and introduce myself. I ordered a 22 6.7 F350 KR tremor in AMB on 4/1 utilizing the x plan. Never got any kind of confirmation email. I got a vin and 7/26 build week assigned around the middle of June. Just got a call from my dealer yesterday that my truck is estimated to arrive the 3rd week of August! It’s finally getting real! No real mods planned, just a front end clear wrap and a Diamondback HD bed cover. I do plan on filling it up with EDC emergency equipment/tools.
Welcome and sounds like a great build. The next few weeks to 2 months will be very exciting as these trucks start to get built and show up.

No build date for me yet but it also sounds like they haven't been scheduling the last 2 weeks.

Welcome to the forum and (future) beast owner’s club from a another PA mountain boy from the other (and obviously better?) side of the state! ????
And one more thing, good luck with the “not too
many modifications planned.” I was in the same boat originally and my list of completed and future mods just keeps growing! ?

So what's the real first Mod of Mods ya want on? LOL, I spent more time reading on TREMORs the first few months waiting my head spun on a pike. WELCOME to the addiction.
CG

Hello Everyone!
And the family just keeps growing! Welcome aboard! ? ?:cool:

Welcome to the forum and (future) beast owner’s club from a another PA mountain boy from the other (and obviously better?) side of the state! ????
And one more thing, good luck with the “not too
many modifications planned.” I was in the same boat originally and my list of completed and future mods just keeps growing! ?
Welcome!
Where in PA? My sister lives in Wyoming (by Wlikes-Barre)
I’m in Doylestown. Between Philly and Allentown.

Well the truck finally got to the dealer Wednesday and I picked her up Friday evening! Love this thing! It's the best looking truck I've ever seen. I think the Tremor is such a perfectly proportioned truck. Its lines, size, lift, everything is just outstanding. I may be crazy but this thing rides so much softer and quieter than I was expecting. Maybe everyone telling me it was too much truck for me and how terrible it would ride got me expecting the worst. I've been very busy with the family this weekend, but managed to take some pics yesterday evening before it got dark. And a few this evening after I got the Diamondback on. Hoping to have this baby for a long time. Thanks again to everyone who gave me great info along the way.

54E5F6E2-5E19-4A2C-B778-6CFCCD0651B3.jpeg
7092C615-4429-4463-BF07-6EF22E0FA350.jpeg
BB5D4EC6-6DE5-473B-8B8D-83ED38E58138.jpeg
FCB886F7-69F6-4674-B545-3EA1BAA2A9C5.jpeg
77ECDE33-FC5B-47D6-8D0D-90384738FAD5.jpeg
4ED868D1-344E-4FEE-8B0B-9EA75AC32F07.jpeg
EAF0F9C7-24E6-4EA2-AEBB-3075B91D8846.jpeg
262611A7-4A6D-4BED-BF4B-7EB7F77FBD07.jpeg

Last edited:
Well the truck finally got to the dealer Wednesday and I picked her up Friday evening! Love this thing! It's the best looking truck I've ever seen. I think the Tremor is such a perfectly proportioned truck. Its lines, size, lift, everything is just outstanding. I may be crazy but this thing rides so much softer and quieter than I was expecting. Maybe everyone telling me it was too much truck for me and how terrible it would ride got me expecting the worst. I've been very busy with the family this weekend, but managed to take some pics yesterday evening before it got dark. And a few this evening after I got the Diamondback on. Hoping to have this baby for a long time. Thanks again to everyone who gave me great info along the way.

View attachment 31229View attachment 31230View attachment 31231View attachment 31232View attachment 31235View attachment 31236View attachment 31237View attachment 31238
Looking great! Congratulations and enjoy that beast! I’m almost a year into ownership and I can honestly tell you that I still smile every time I fire that engine up and take her for a spin! 🍻

Back