Front license plate with winch

Swarfworks makes a bracket to mount a plate to one of the tow hooks. It's for a raptor which i believe has smaller hooks but it's worth a look

That does look cool. I like all the options. I’m leaning to the flip up one. It looks like the best option. It looks like it would HIDE the winch from being stolen.
I’m living in NY on LI. I live in a very nice area,
BUT you NEED TO LOCK ALL YOUR DOORS (home and vehicles) and they’d still break your windows. Can’t fucking stand thieves. NY is really turning into a shit hole. Grew up with miles and miles of beaches, now it’s turned pretty shitty. I’m going to move eventually.
But thanks for your input. I love all you dudes. I’ve learned so much in such a short time on this site. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
?✌️???????

We require a front plate too. Never had an issue with several cars that don't have one.

I don't even have a front plate for my Jeep. Lost my old front plate plowing snow never put it back on.

We require a front plate too. Never had an issue with several cars that don't have one.

I don't even have a front plate for my Jeep. Lost my old front plate plowing snow never put it back on.

In the lovely state of Washington, the SP's like to pull people over that they feel aren't in compliance with something. I've been stopped for mud flaps, not having a rear plate light, having a rear plate light that was too bright, temp tag mounted to front window because i didn't have a rear or side window. No tickets, just a waste of time. When I was pulled over for no flaps, I also had my doors off, top off, and it was starting to rain.

I went to Sturgis S Dakota in 2005. We rode our Harleys from NY. Stopped and spent the night at Lacross Wisconsin. Fucking party town. Had a blast. Loved Wisconsin and the most friendly people.
It sure isn’t NY.
I worked putting up the skeleton of 10 story hospital in a bad part of Queens. I parked blocks away. So at lunch a ran to my truck.
About a block away I saw a 60 yr old black guy getting mugged by a black kid that was about 14 years old with a knife.
Asshole people just walked by. Like 3-4’ from them. They were letting the poor man get fucked with. I came up through my cooler with lunch to the ground and got into my fitting stance.
I unarmed the little bastard, and a crew of his friends approached. I was ready to take them on, until a cop came driving by.
The kids ran, the old man thanked me. The cop said I should be more careful and maybe mind my own business.
FUCKING SHIT HOLE PART OF QUEENS. I HAVE SO MANY, AND I MEAN SO MANY STORIES OF TIMES I SAVED OR HELPED OUT PEOPLE FROM FUCKING RUTHLESS ASSHOLES IN MY PART OF THE WORLD. WELL PLACES I WORKED AT, BEING A UNION IRONWORKER, WORKING IN THE NYC AREA.
So yeah Wisconsin is so beautiful and well worth moving to. Sorry to get off subject. Pappa Raptor I do love your comments Brother

I went to Sturgis S Dakota in 2005. We rode our Harleys from NY. Stopped and spent the night at Lacross Wisconsin. Fucking party town. Had a blast. Loved Wisconsin and the most friendly people.
It sure isn’t NY.
I worked putting up the skeleton of 10 story hospital in a bad part of Queens. I parked blocks away. So at lunch a ran to my truck.
About a block away I saw a 60 yr old black guy getting mugged by a black kid that was about 14 years old with a knife.
Asshole people just walked by. Like 3-4’ from them. They were letting the poor man get fucked with. I came up through my cooler with lunch to the ground and got into my fitting stance.
I unarmed the little bastard, and a crew of his friends approached. I was ready to take them on, until a cop came driving by.
The kids ran, the old man thanked me. The cop said I should be more careful and maybe mind my own business.
FUCKING SHIT HOLE PART OF QUEENS. I HAVE SO MANY, AND I MEAN SO MANY STORIES OF TIMES I SAVED OR HELPED OUT PEOPLE FROM FUCKING RUTHLESS ASSHOLES IN MY PART OF THE WORLD. WELL PLACES I WORKED AT, BEING A UNION IRONWORKER, WORKING IN THE NYC AREA.
So yeah Wisconsin is so beautiful and well worth moving to. Sorry to get off subject. Pappa Raptor I do love your comments Brother
now I get it "Iron Man"! Hopefully the union will be good to you and you will get a good retirement package and can enjoy life. My brother is a union drywaller. Its tough work but he will early retire with a nice package. Problem is he trashed his body over the years

In the lovely state of Washington, the SP's like to pull people over that they feel aren't in compliance with something. I've been stopped for mud flaps, not having a rear plate light, having a rear plate light that was too bright, temp tag mounted to front window because i didn't have a rear or side window. No tickets, just a waste of time. When I was pulled over for no flaps, I also had my doors off, top off, and it was starting to rain.
total bummer, That is such a Beautiful state. Minus Seattle , my uncle and cousins live there. Boeing people but they have awesome cabins in the mountains. I have lawyer friends and LE relatives. The one time I got "busted" was in my Viper with no front plate, the cop wrote me off, I had a LE buddy sign off on it and the court tossed it out. Never did put the plate on the front. I did not want to drill a hole in the front bumper cover.
But nowadays the court would toss it out but charge you a $150.00 court cost.

now I get it "Iron Man"! Hopefully the union will be good to you and you will get a good retirement package and can enjoy life. My brother is a union drywaller. Its tough work but he will early retire with a nice package. Problem is he trashed his body over the years
I had an on the job accident. I had 7 surgeries and I’m done working hard labor or working at all. I’m 52 and could have died Shit should have died. Fell 2 floors when I stepped on decking that should have been secure in an area.
My job was to walk and set IRON and put the structure together before there’s any decking or walls. Hanging by my balls working all day with a 200 ton tower crane. Top 10 most dangerous jobs.
I was very close when the Twin Towers came down and spent some time at ground ZERO. Evil fucks in this world creating so much carnage.
GOD BLESSED ME WITH A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE.
Now I was just saying DO NOT VISIT NYC AREA. It’s a shit hole now. Protesters and scumbag Mayor and Governor ruined it all.
Still nice with Beaches, and upstate is really beautiful.
You live in an awesome State. I can’t wait to buy an RV and 5th wheel it off my Tremor and travel back to your beautiful state and see the rest of this country. Bring one of my Harleys with me. My old lady and my Dogs and live life to the fullest.
Enjoy life my friend. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
And I love that flip license plate to hide the winch.
I ordered my Truck 2 1/2 weeks ago and it feels like 2 1/2 months ago. The wait is pains takingly hard.
Enjoy you day my Brother and I always love reading your feedback. You all have helped me in so many ways with your wisdom.
??✌️??????

I had an on the job accident. I had 7 surgeries and I’m done working hard labor or working at all. I’m 52 and could have died Shit should have died. Fell 2 floors when I stepped on decking that should have been secure in an area.
My job was to walk and set IRON and put the structure together before there’s any decking or walls. Hanging by my balls working all day with a 200 ton tower crane. Top 10 most dangerous jobs.
I was very close when the Twin Towers came down and spent some time at ground ZERO. Evil fucks in this world creating so much carnage.
GOD BLESSED ME WITH A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE.
Now I was just saying DO NOT VISIT NYC AREA. It’s a shit hole now. Protesters and scumbag Mayor and Governor ruined it all.
Still nice with Beaches, and upstate is really beautiful.
You live in an awesome State. I can’t wait to buy an RV and 5th wheel it off my Tremor and travel back to your beautiful state and see the rest of this country. Bring one of my Harleys with me. My old lady and my Dogs and live life to the fullest.
Enjoy life my friend. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
And I love that flip license plate to hide the winch.
I ordered my Truck 2 1/2 weeks ago and it feels like 2 1/2 months ago. The wait is pains takingly hard.
Enjoy you day my Brother and I always love reading your feedback. You all have helped me in so many ways with your wisdom.
??✌??????
stay safe out there, My kid lives in Jersey and he will be returning to WI next year and I have heard his stories out there. I do have a front plate on the Tremor now but once I install the winch I will need to deal with it.
probably the flip up but who knows.

total bummer, That is such a Beautiful state. Minus Seattle , my uncle and cousins live there. Boeing people but they have awesome cabins in the mountains. I have lawyer friends and LE relatives. The one time I got "busted" was in my Viper with no front plate, the cop wrote me off, I had a LE buddy sign off on it and the court tossed it out. Never did put the plate on the front. I did not want to drill a hole in the front bumper cover.
But nowadays the court would toss it out but charge you a $150.00 court cost.

Yeah, it is a beautiful state. I grew up on the west side and do miss the ocean and the green, but can't stand all the people, the traffic and the rain, so just go over to visit family and then back home. I have LE friends and understand their job and appreciate them, but I do feel there are some things that are more important to focus on than whether or not I have mud flaps or a front plate.

My grampa worked at Boeing back in the day before he passed. He was on the wing design team for the 727. My step dad was a machinist there before he retired. Great place to work, if you can tolerate the traffic...

My grampa worked at Boeing back in the day before he passed. He was on the wing design team for the 727. My step dad was a machinist there before he retired. Great place to work, if you can tolerate the traffic...
Love the 727s My uncle was on the 747 now retired.

I'm on Long Island NY. I ordered a 2021 Platinum Tremor and didn't get the winch because of the front license plate. I live by the saying Ride It Like You Stole It. PD in NY State pull people over for just about anything. My friends and family in Law Enforcement gave me a tiny badge with their badge #. But not worth the grief of getting pulled over and then asking if they can extend some PD curtosey. If you get something on front plate please shout back with a pick. Best of luck with your ride. What color and trim. did you get.
Thanks, will do. Got Magnetic, Lariat.

Swarfworks makes a bracket to mount a plate to one of the tow hooks. It's for a raptor which i believe has smaller hooks but it's worth a look

Thanks Ryan, Yeah saw that one. Emailed them about it fitting the 250, hope they respond but I did end up ordering the Tuffy one. I like the Idea of the flip up, may offer a little protection from the road as well and dont have to tie up a tow hook.

Thanks Ryan, Yeah saw that one. Emailed them about it fitting the 250, hope they respond but I did end up ordering the Tuffy one. I like the Idea of the flip up, may offer a little protection from the road as well and dont have to tie up a tow hook.
i also emailed asking about fitment. never got a response

If you get a 6.7 Tremor you can punch it to Free Idaho and leave them in the dust, but then again its hard to outrun a Motorola.

Its not that bad of a state, with the exception of Seattle which is a shit hole. We do need to change the laws to be similar to Idaho so that these dumb state initiatives by liberals cant pass unless they have x support from each country.

But its an ok State, could be worse could be Commiefornia.

Soooo, the factory winch is not standard 10" fairlead width. It's 8 1/2" or a little more(who would have thunk it). Back to the drawing board. Thinking tow hook might be the alternative location, dang.

This is the application on my Raptor I used with my winch until I said "fu*k it" and drove without in MN. You'd have to Google for it.
20200909_163802.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back