DEAL FordTremor.com May 2021 Group Buy!

Anybody hear any updates on the situation for us guys with leaking stabilizers? I've still got radio silence from Fox...
i got my replacement already. But I was the first to report it and sent it back to Jeff at Fox immediately.

I was just emailing with the warranty dept you will need to set up a claim first thru their site https://www.ridefox.com/service.php?m=truck

I did that and just sent them the claim # and asked about a label will let you know what i hear i have also been in talks with Steve @ Stage 3 about the process
UPDATE! they just sent me my UPS label via Email

Just to clarify, this is affecting SOME folks from the group buy, but there is still some who received, installed and have zero problems (other than myself)? I have no leaks, no puddles, install was smooth, no “sweating” of fluid anywhere on the stabilizer or reservoir body…. Just want to be sure that I’m not missing something that could cause a catastrophic failure….

Just to clarify, this is affecting SOME folks from the group buy, but there is still some who received, installed and have zero problems (other than myself)? I have no leaks, no puddles, install was smooth, no “sweating” of fluid anywhere on the stabilizer or reservoir body…. Just want to be sure that I’m not missing something that could cause a catastrophic failure….
Yeah as far as I know, the only people sending them back have had stabilizers show up with red fluid on the outside of the reservoir inside the bag.

If anybody from stage 3 is still watching this thread. Can you give some insight on these instructions? There’s a lot of confusion on which bolt and spacer to use with and without a lift. I watched a video with the older instructions that the guy reused the oem bolt and only put on a smaller spacer on. But the instructions with a new one show to use the longer spacer which I thought was only supposed to be used with a lift.

Looking at getting one of these for my stock 2020 6.7 tremor. Is it worth it? Would I notice any improvement with stock wheels and tires?

Looking at getting one of these for my stock 2020 6.7 tremor. Is it worth it? Would I notice any improvement with stock wheels and tires?
I feel like the stock steering stabilizer is pretty good. I ran the Fox ATS on my 2021 for several months before getting my 2022 last week. I’m probably not going to buy it again. Perhaps I just had my “clicks” set too low. But right now I’d rather spend my money on other upgrades such as onboard air.

Back