HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Production 23+ cap holders arrived today and fit perfect as expected with a nice friction fit, just like the '11-16 design. The offset design that was required for the 23+ model years keeps the cap as far away as possible from the dispensing handle preventing it from being bumped.

crcTORV.jpeg

Last edited:
Production 23+ cap holders arrived today and fit perfect as expected with a nice friction fit, just like the '11-16 design. The offset design that was required for the 23+ model years keeps the cap as far away as possible from the dispensing handle preventing it from being bumped.

View attachment 149239

crcTORV.jpeg
I keep forgetting I ordered this. It’s gonna be a wonderful surprise when they finally show up! A very early Christmas gift!

ordered today... still waiting on the truck build. I got a few custom member-built things for my dodge out of the forum I was in for the last 20 years and they tend to be well built & worth it

View attachment 149239

crcTORV.jpeg
Glad everything went as planned.

Now let's get those pre-'23 caps shipped! 😀

Any updates on stock/shipping for the pre-23 orders that were paid in February?

Also looking for order update here as well (pre-order like the previous poster)

Any updates on stock/shipping for the pre-23 orders that were paid in February?

Also looking for order update here as well (pre-order like the previous poster)
Preorder stated estimated ship date of April 30th if I remember correctly, so still some time to go

I just figured I wouldn't worry about it till April 30th at least. @BroncoHooves will get them out as fast as he can I'm sure. It will be a nice surprise once it finally shows up. Been looking forward to these for a long time.

It did state that ship date was April 30th. Now it states it will ship no earlier than April 30th. 🤷‍♂️
That's been on the product page since day 1 in the disclaimer.

FedEx is holding the show up on the last part deliveries, not me.

Had an employee I had to fire for stealing equipment.

If the date manages to slip, I will give everyone a little refund for waiting further or I can happily refund the entire order. Next batch after this one won't be ready until maybe December, so I would not recommend it if you want to protect your tanks in the slickest way possible.

Also apologies for missing the replies until Vecman's, as I was not tagged/mentioned prior to that.

The first 5% of Tank Warden pre-orders shipped out today! (order numbers up to and including #4055). I've been waiting for this day for 2 years!

FedEx lost a 300 lb. package of essential parts (not cap holders) that was expected tomorrow that would fulfill the remaining 95%. Insurance is taking care of it, albeit with an expected delivery in my hands of April 29th, as the parts need produced again.

Also happy to announce pre-order inventory sold out. Anyone who placed an order won't need to worry about waiting for another batch later this year around December.

Thank you for your support and making this become a reality. It's been humbling and all the people I met along the way have been nothing short of amazing.

The first 5% of Tank Warden pre-orders shipped out today! (order numbers up to and including #4055). I've been waiting for this day for 2 years!

FedEx lost a 300 lb. package of essential parts (not cap holders) that was expected tomorrow that would fulfill the remaining 95%. Insurance is taking care of it, albeit with an expected delivery in my hands of April 29th, as the parts need produced again.

Also happy to announce pre-order inventory sold out. Anyone who placed an order won't need to worry about waiting for another batch later this year around December.

Thank you for your support and making this become a reality. It's been humbling and all the people I met along the way have been nothing short of amazing.
CONGRATS!!! So well deserved.

Can’t wait to hear about people’s experiences as they get them.

Awesome. And I can relate to supply chain issues, having been in charge of production and ops for a worldwide manufacturer for 12 years.

Looks like we'll be in the second batch ... can't want to get them and have them installed so I can show them off as we travel around the country. I meet plenty of other RVers along the way looking for the next "must-have" mod for their tow vehicles.

Awesome job 👍🏻👍🏻 and congratulations an a dream coming true

Dang so close yet so far ha I am like 4300 ish

Dang-42xx… one day I will be top tier

How many people here who placed an order will be attending the TX Tremor meetup? PM me with your order # so I can be prepared before the meet.

Will save me on boxes and packaging materials.

Parts are expected to show up tomorrow. If things go according to plan, I expect all remaining orders to ship by the following Monday.

Assembly and packing tables been set up and ready to go for awhile, and got a bunch of boxes partially put together.

Back