First upgrades and best?

Cosmo213

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
Hey everyone! Just curious what everyone's first upgrades were after getting your Tremor home. Best? Recommended? I imagine the possibilities are endless. I have the 7.3.

Attachments

• 20210417_114740.jpg
    20210417_114740.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 773
Hey everyone! Just curious what everyone's first upgrades were after getting your Tremor home. Best? Recommended? I imagine the possibilities are endless. I have the 7.3.
Your fist upgrade needs to be changing out your drivers side door handle. I hate a thief!!

Fender Liners. I purposely didn't order the Factory Liners. The Ford Liners fit tight inside the Rear Fender Well, but they leave the Frame Rail completely exposed. The Husky liners are similar, but they hang down another 4-5 inches, completely covering the Wheel Well and Frame Rail.

Fender Liners. I purposely didn't order the Factory Liners. The Ford Liners fit tight inside the Rear Fender Well, but they leave the Frame Rail completely exposed. The Husky liners are similar, but they hang down another 4-5 inches, completely covering the Wheel Well and Frame Rail.
Did you just do the rears or the front wheel wells to?

How did the husky’s fit? I thought I read somewhere the holes don’t line up? Can you post a pic of your installed ones?

Just checked out the Husky website. Are there liners for the front?
Fender Liners. I purposely didn't order the Factory Liners. The Ford Liners fit tight inside the Rear Fender Well, but they leave the Frame Rail completely exposed. The Husky liners are similar, but they hang down another 4-5 inches, completely covering the Wheel Well and Frame Rail

First for me was Ceramic coating, then window tints, floor mats and mud flaps. then bed cover, bed rack, then dual steering stabilizers, 24 K 5th wheel ,sumo bags, then wheels and tires. now the Pedal Monster on its way.

you can just keep going.........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Agreed, there is no space for thieves. What is it about the driver's side door handle? The keypad?
You can get a oem color handle made that does not have the key insert. It runs $500 around my parts. Fords are notorious for breaking in through the drivers side handle, it’s a $10 mechanism on a 80k truck. Ridiculous if you ask me. My buddies platinum was broken into yesterday. ?

First for me was Ceramic coating, then window tints, floor mats and mud flaps. then bed cover, bed rack, then dual steering stabilizers, 24 K 5th wheel ,sumo bags, then wheels and tires. now the Pedal Monster on its way.

you can just keep going.........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Pretty much the same for me. New tires and wheels were the most satisfying!!!

I work out of my truck to some degree, so my first "mods" were a tonneau cover to keep my ladder and muck boots dry and away from prying eyes, and a set of WeatherTech HP mats for muddy feet.
Have you ever used the Husky Liner products? I have used both the weather tech and husky liners products. Husky’s seem a lot more friendly to work with and not as cumbersome as the weather tech. Just my 2 ?’s!

Did you just do the rears or the front wheel wells to?
I just did the rears. I kinda like the Felt ft Liners. You don't hear the stones hitting it like you do on Plastic. I don't driving in mud either. If that were the Case, theres a clear advantage of the Ft Plastic Liners.

Have you ever used the Husky Liner products? I have used both the weather tech and husky liners products. Husky’s seem a lot more friendly to work with and not as cumbersome as the weather tech. Just my 2 ?’s!
No personal experience with Husky or WeatherTech before this truck. I too wasn't big on the traditional molded plastic liners that WT has always made, so I bought their new HP liners. They're a rubber material like the Huskys, not plastic. They look and cover about the same as the plastic versions. I'm happy with them.

Cattle guard with a heavy duty bumper
(Lots of wildlife on the roads in Montana)
A light bar and fog lights on the guard and bumper.
Wheel Flares
ARE Topper
Yakima racks
Husky floor mats
Dee Zee tailgate assist shock
Dog seat cover for the passenger area
(Our dog sheds a lot)
Kill switch
Neoprene console cover
Chrome exhaust tip
Anderson 11 inch drop hitch
Rock Tamers