First time F-250 Super duty owner

JRubyT

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction Points
3
Location
Fort Worth, for now.
Military
Navy (Ret)
Current Ride #1
2026 F-250 Ruby Red Tremor 6.7L, no mods yet
Hi all, I'm Jason. I just bought my first F-250 Super duty Tremor a few days ago, actually it's my first Ford. I have been looking at these for a while because I will be getting an Airstream in about a year. I figured this was a good option. I previously owned a Tundra and loved it, but it was old and had to go. I can't wait to start this new Super Duty chapter.
 
Welcome aboard, JT! Solid plan you have there. Seems like you are ok with spending cash. Good thing, because this place will have you spending even more! 😂
 
Oh yea! My motto is "buy once cry once". The Tundra forums had me spending cash constantly, and I loved it.
 
Welcome JT pictures please - is it a 7.3 or 6.7 and echoing @The Evil Twin's comment re wallet emptying 🤪
 
Jason, glad to have ya!

This, too, is my first Ford and lemme tell ya, its an incredibly capable truck! While you might not run it this hard... just know, its capability is in your backpocket 🤘

If I can help protect your truck or add some mods to it, let me know. Would love to earn your business 🤙


1790791558344.webp
 
Welcome aboard! ⚓ Congratulations on your Tremor and thank you for your service. Just to make sure your transition from the high seas to dry land goes smoothly, here is your official Navy-to-Tremor translation guide:

The Cab: The Bridge

The Truck Bed: The Aft Deck (or Flight Deck, depending on how fast you hit the whoops)

Rock Crawl Mode: "Brace for Impact!"

Trail Turn Assist: "Hard to Port!"

Washing the Truck: Swabbing the deck

Deep Water Fording: Look, I know the Super Duty has a great wading depth, but please remember it is not a submarine. You cannot pull a periscope down and dive.

Parking Brake: Dropping Anchor

The Head: Still the woods, you just get there faster now.

Just remember to square away your all-weather floor mats every morning and you'll fit right in. Welcome to the fleet!
 
Welcome
 
Back
Top Bottom