Finally Joined the Tremor Team

Sincere apologies. There were removed a couple weeks after delivery but had I known lol.

I'll update my profile but retired AF. Wife's 10yrs AF, oldest son 18yrs AF, youngest son 5yrs USMC. So, only our daughter went the other way lol...

Attached is the obligatory feet pic taken while awaiting getting my onion peeled (haircut).
At least you raised one right....

Only think good about the AF is the chow halls. Some of the best chow out there.
 
Only think good about the AF is the chow halls. Some of the best chow out there.
For most of the "nonner" chair force, I'd agree. For those stuck on the flightline, the flight kitchen or box-nasty's were the daily subsistence options. Not terrible, but definitely not as good as the chow hall.
 
Having previously owned diesels, I gave it a lot of consideration (math) and the ROI just wasn't there for my intended purpose.
You ran out of fingers and toes when you did the ASVAB I guess and ended up in the Air Force.

The math and ROI always favors diesels.
 
You ran out of fingers and toes when you did the ASVAB I guess and ended up in the Air Force.

The math and ROI always favors diesels.
Fairly certain that isn't how that goes x2!!!
Still my first day so I'm treading lightly...
 
Welcome to the group.
 
Same here. I just like messing with the diesel guys 😉
1791208429077.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom