Finally Joined the Tremor Team

Koach

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction Points
11
Location
Space Coast
Military
Air Force
Current Ride #1
2026 F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3
I've been following for tips-n-tricks over the past couple months and decided that it's time to join and become a supporting member as well.
Ordered the last day of Ford Truck Month, received mid-June: 2026 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor 7.3 Avalanche/Baja.
Love the truck thus far. Would I change the order if I had to redo? Yes...lol.
List of mods/updates/changes in no particular order: 20" wheels/37" tires, PMF 1.5" reverse level, PPE trans pan w/Amsoil ULV, ceramic window tint all the way around, PPF frontage areas, Wurtzite ceramic coating, evap drain spout, Husky flaps, 3W floor mats, BuiltRight seat lowering device, KBH center console cover, matte screen protector, BakFlip bed cover, a lot of Forscan changes, telematics disco, rear LED bulbs, BullRing hooks, Rhino USA ratcheting straps, black lugnuts.
Still on to-do list: trans bypass, cooler t-stat, CAI w/Donaldson PowerCore, catch-can, PowerStop pads.
 

Attachments

  • arrival on truck .webp
    arrival on truck .webp
    113 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2211.webp
    IMG_2211.webp
    344.3 KB · Views: 23
  • wheels tires.webp
    wheels tires.webp
    476.8 KB · Views: 24
Welcome!
 
Welcome, and nice to see the mods have already started. Looks great!
 
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your truck! Thank you for your service, too.

According to the third pic, you removed the Tremor sticker. Unfortunately, this is in violation of Section 1, Paragraph 1 which clearly states:

'Removal of the "Tremor" sticker is strictly prohibited.'

Since you're in the Air Force, we'll let it go over our head 🤪.
 
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your truck! Thank you for your service, too.

According to the third pic, you removed the Tremor sticker. Unfortunately, this is in violation of Section 1, Paragraph 1 which clearly states:

'Removal of the "Tremor" sticker is strictly prohibited.'

Since you're in the Air Force, we'll let it go over our head 🤪.
Sincere apologies. There were removed a couple weeks after delivery but had I known lol.

I'll update my profile but retired AF. Wife's 10yrs AF, oldest son 18yrs AF, youngest son 5yrs USMC. So, only our daughter went the other way lol...

Attached is the obligatory feet pic taken while awaiting getting my onion peeled (haircut).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2866.webp
    IMG_2866.webp
    187.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Welcome! I have the same package (26 Lariat Ultimate 7.3).

Still have original tires but I put my wallet in a safe and forgot the combo so I can’t order the 37’s!

Curious what you’d change.
 
Back
Top Bottom