Finally home!

ddowney

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
'20 F350 Lariat Tremor
Today I finally came home after an 11 mos deployment. Obviously seeing my wife and babies was amazing, and finally driving my Tremor after ordering it last May, and my wife picking it up in September is the cherry on top. I'm seriously in love with this truck. Its absolutely perfect! All your posts and pictures kept me so excited for my own truck.

Attachments

• 20210226_155404.jpg
    20210226_155404.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 62
Congratulations!!

Comgrats! And welcome back, thanks for your service! Enjoy the family, and the truck!

Today I finally came home after an 11 mos deployment. Obviously seeing my wife and babies was amazing, and finally driving my Tremor after ordering it last May, and my wife picking it up in September is the cherry on top. I'm seriously in love with this truck. Its absolutely perfect! All your posts and pictures kept me so excited for my own truck.
Thank you for all you do for this country enjoy your family and truck.

That's awesome. Enjoy that first ride.

Latest Discussions

Back