Feeler - NEW 2022 Platinum Tremor Agate Black (Fully Loaded)

Not even sure someone would have paid $120k for a stock/new Tremor at the height of the market 6-12 months ago. That’s wild.
Most Tremors aren’t fully loaded platinums with 100k msrp. Manny lower msrp trucks did sell for 15-25k over stickers.

Most Tremors aren’t fully loaded platinums with 100k msrp. Manny lower msrp trucks did sell for 15-25k over stickers.
Lol times have come and gone. I paid 10k over on mine but it was the only one fully loaded anywhere near me. Economy is crap right now and people aren’t buying 100k plus trucks.. especially paying over 20k over sticker.

Good luck but any dealer will laugh at you as well if you ask for this.

Not even sure someone would have paid $120k for a stock/new Tremor at the height of the market 6-12 months ago. That’s wild.
Yeah peak market I saw here in Canada was about 125 Canadian dollars mind you, for a F350 Platinum Tremor with 6.7.

After ordering my truck 15 months ago, it is now finally about to get shipped.

Life has changed and I am unsure if I still want to do a build with this truck.

In the mean time I thought I would put a feeler out there to see if there is interest.

I would be looking for around $120K to let her go to another home.

$98,120 MSRP, options and sticker below.

Originally ordered with Warn Winch, however ford requested delete. Will be installed by dealer before I take delivery.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.713A
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL 10,495.00
10-SPEED AUTOMATIC NO CHARGE
3.55 ELECTRONIC-LOCKING AXLE NO CHARGE
FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET NO CHARGE
ALL WEATHER MATS W/CARPT MATS 135.00
TREMOR OFF-ROAD PACKAGE 4,375.00
.35" OFF ROAD LT285/75R18E AT
.SKID PLATES
.LOW GLOSS BLCK PNT ALUM-18"WH
POWER RUNNING BOARDS NO CHARGE
11500# GVWR PACKAGE
TONNEAU COVER - RETRACTABLE 1,800.00
RAPID HEAT SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER 250.00
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 100.00
50 STATE EMISSIONS NO CHARGE
POWER MOONROOF TWIN PANEL 1,495.00
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE 550.00
ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS 95.00
ADAPTIVE STEERING 1,000.00
JACK
WHEEL WELL LINERS FRONT & REAR 325.00
SPLASH GUARDS - FRONT 130.00 SPLASH GUARDS - REAR NO CHARGE
TRAILER TPMS/CAM *CST INST ACC 725.00
UPFITTER SWITCHES 165.00
397 AMP ALTERNATOR NO CHARGE
ADVANCED SECURITY PACK REMOVAL - 50.00
TOUGH BED SPRAY IN BEDLINER 595.00
BED STEP 330.00
HOOD DEFLECTOR 130.00

View attachment 109218

View attachment 109220
View attachment 109221
View attachment 109224
View attachment 109225
To be honest, this is insulting. This guy thinks it's our first day on this forum. There are new Tremors sitting on lots.

LOL

I want to get paid for the 15 months that I waited, well maybe you should invest the money you were going to use to buy the truck. Want to make $20k for your $1k security deposit is straight up dreaming, honestly something is wrong with people nowadays, too many over night wealth from the crypto and people are all “entitle” for 1000% ROI, what a joke

If one feels a 15-month wait for a Tremor delivery has any value, one would quickly find out it does not.

There are not loaded platinum tremors sitting on lots.

There are how ever plenty of business owners that need the write off.

If you couldn't get your 22' and can't wait or won't wait for a 23'.

* And are actually in the market for a fully loaded black Platinum Tremor.

I think myself securing this vehicle and hand delivering it to you is worth the small amount of NET compensation I am asking.

If no one agrees, I will happily keep it and continue my planned build.

It's America folks we are all free to speak our opinions, however I never comment negatively on a post where I am clearly not a buyer.

Never got why people feel the need give an option where it's not asked. But hey that's just me.

Love ya guys and this forum.

Last edited:
It's America folks we are all free to speak our opinions, however I never comment negatively on a post where I am clearly not a buyer.

Never got why people feel the need give an option where it's not asked. But hey that's just me.

Taking a wild guess as to why you may be receiving these constructive responses. Perhaps it could that you're posting in a community full of passionate Tremor enthusiasts that it's sole purpose is to share experiences and provide feedback.

If that's not the reason, then perhaps it's due to how much auto enthusiasts despise dealerships who saw opportunities to rip people off and ruin the market to line their own pockets, and you posting a ridiculous price on a Tremor forum thinking that people here are idiots and would accept you for trying to rip off a fellow enthusiast?

These are just top of mind, but I'm an idiot so I am likely WAY off basis.

To be honest, this is insulting. This guy thinks it's our first day on this forum. There are new Tremors sitting on lots.
Agree. I scoured the country looking for exactly my truck on a lot. There were not Tremor's a-plenty but they are out there. There are also still a few dealers holding a line to unicorn pricing similar to what this fella is asking. I found exactly what I wanted on the lot on New Year's Eve. It's comparable to this sticker but was 30k less. Honest and fair dealers are now looking at a rise in customers like these who have ordered and waited for a truck but decide to walk away. Prices on those are coming down quickly.

There are not loaded platinum tremors sitting on lots.

There are how ever plenty of business owners that need the write off.

If you couldn't get your 22' and can't wait or won't wait for a 23'.

* And are actually in the market for a fully loaded black Platinum Tremor.

I think myself securing this vehicle and hand delivering it to you is worth the small amount of NET compensation I am asking.

If no one agrees, I will happily keep it and continue my planned build.

Love ya guys and this forum.
You're diggin' a hole to China with these responses. You are about a year late to the party with this price:

• As soon as you tax/tag/title it, it's used
  • You missed the bus for companies looking for a '22 write off
  • There are tons of fully loaded KR and Platinums sitting on lots for $100k
  • The '23s are being built as we speak, so for a large contingent of the Tremor enthusiasts (myself included) if I'm going to pay a premium, it's going to be for the newest model
  • Many people in this forum have waited 15 months or longer, wait time is not compensation eligible

Respectfully, don't come on here with a $20k+ markup and give us a lecture on the market. We know. We've been here.

You're diggin' a hole to China with these responses. You are about a year late to the party with this price:

• As soon as you tax/tag/title it, it's used
  • You missed the bus for companies looking for a '22 write off
  • There are tons of fully loaded KR and Platinums sitting on lots for $100k
  • The '23s are being built as we speak, so for a large contingent of the Tremor enthusiasts (myself included) if I'm going to pay a premium, it's going to be for the newest model
  • Many people in this forum have waited 15 months or longer, wait time is not compensation eligible

Respectfully, don't come on here with a $20k+ markup and give us a lecture on the market. We know. We've been here.
EXTREMELY WELL SAID!!

my friend you just need to take the ”L”.… ship has sailed on over MSRP, auction prices are in the toilet.

2134A3C5-C9F5-41D6-823C-0B74B75F8F7D.png

No offense, but who wants a black appearance package Tremor with a snarky looking stainless tailgate emblem? My 22 fully loaded Ultimate Lariat BAP, 6.7 Tremor cost me $4k below invoice. I waited for it but well worth the wait. I thought I paid too much then, but had a great dealer who worked with me and didn’t mark up the price like others did. I agree with these dudes. It’s a bit late in trying to reap the whirlwind of inflated, gouging practices. But good luck either giving it to Gotd, selling it, or keeping it.

My general market observations for having shopped for a Z plan 250 gasser Tremor for 9 months.

Apr-Jun, people were paying $10K over MSRP as order banks were closed, there was no inventory, and although gas prices were creeping up, the outlook on the economy was still positive and credit for presumed continuing inflation was flowing

Jul-Sep, dealers having received a new "special order" into inventory (likely from people they tried to screw over on price protection) held them at 10K over MSRP for a short while, then they fell to MSRP and disappeared within the day

Oct-Dec, the only Tremors (gassers, again) available on lots have been sitting there for months because they're still priced at $10K over MSRP, the others advertised at MSRP or have no listed pricing have deposits on them already.

Late Nov-present day, dealer order stickers are showing up in among the remaining "special order" stickers as they try to finish the '22 model year trucks that needed parts

Late Oct, I finally found a dealer willing to honor Z plan from their coming allocations.

Take these for what they're worth (very little), but prices are coming down as the 23's start rolling off the line.

Well, your “feeler” did exactly what was intended. You found out what the market will allow in this forum. And hopefully everywhere.

You’ll be lucky to get MSRP from someone, much less your taxes. Especially since it will have been titled-making it a used vehicle. During the height of the stupid market, you’re way high on expectations. Even if you didn’t take delivery, the dealer wouldn’t be able to make that kind of profit with their vast experience and marketing skills. After all, it’s what they do best.

Latest Discussions

Back