Dual Stabilizers Up Front

wow, thank you. how do you adjust the pressure on the fox shocks ? do i have to take them off and on, and find somebody that know's fox shocks ?
I had a local suspension shop adjust the nitrogen pressure with a special tool. It’s pretty common thing for any suspension shop to have. I don’t think they come pressurized from Fox, you have do it after they are installed. The shop charged me $50 to adjust it each time. I just like to test the various settings to get it perfect, so maybe start at 75psi and you should be happy. That felt closest to stock at low speeds but also had the best highway manners (significantly better than stock)

I had a local suspension shop adjust the nitrogen pressure with a special tool. It’s pretty common thing for any suspension shop to have. I don’t think they come pressurized from Fox, you have do it after they are installed. The shop charged me $50 to adjust it each time. I just like to test the various settings to get it perfect, so maybe start at 75psi and you should be happy. That felt closest to stock at low speeds but also had the best highway manners (significantly better than stock)
ok, thanks a lot, i love my adaptive steering. i don't want to mess it up.

Back