Custom License Plates?

Don't have a personal plate, but if I did ------------> MG42 would be one under consideration. Is this the What's in your gun safe thread?

Last edited:
"November 3, 2021, Due to staffing and supply chain issues, the production and issuance of personalized license plate orders will take approximately 6-9 months."

Supply chain issues? Yeah, a lotta chips in a license plate.
Commiefornia can't even make license plates yet they try to
tell the rest of the world how to act cause they're so smart?

I have my ham call on all three of my vehicles. It makes remembering my plates easy. It also makes it difficult for anyone running my plates. It will always come back as a Focus.

My Ram is MAULR8D
Capture.JPG

I just got approved and paid for my Tremor Plates.

Keep the Mall Crawler Theme

Capture.JPG

"November 3, 2021, Due to staffing and supply chain issues, the production and issuance of personalized license plate orders will take approximately 6-9 months."

Supply chain issues? Yeah, a lotta chips in a license plate.
Commiefornia can't even make license plates yet they try to
tell the rest of the world how to act cause they're so smart?

FWIW, if you’re actually trying to get personalized plates. I ordered plates direct from DMV earlier this year and they said it would take months but they arrived in 2-3 weeks. It seems like they just like to underpromise.

Alternatively, AAA functions as a DMV in CA and I believe if you order your plates from them you can pay an additional fee to have them expedited.

Just ordered my first one only because it hadn’t been “banned” by the state yet.

“FJB2O21”

Will roll with it awhile before putting the standard issue back on since it was sourced from elsewhere in the state with my agency initials followed by badge number… “custom” but not so flies under the radar.

As soon as the registration part of my ownership happens I will be doing something custom (first time in my life) around deer hunting. Not Trey-more specific, but custom.

Just ordered my first one only because it hadn’t been “banned” by the state yet.

“FJB2O21”

Will roll with it awhile before putting the standard issue back on since it was sourced from elsewhere in the state with my agency initials followed by badge number… “custom” but not so flies under the radar.
❄️ ☃️
Standby for the snowflakes

FWIW, if you’re actually trying to get personalized plates. I ordered plates direct from DMV earlier this year and they said it would take months but they arrived in 2-3 weeks. It seems like they just like to underpromise.

Alternatively, AAA functions as a DMV in CA and I believe if you order your plates from them you can pay an additional fee to have them expedited.
Just ordered dmv said 4-6 weeks but I’m sure it will be less than that. Do they send new tags as well?

Back