Cool Kid Club....

I’ve purchased several recommended covers like this - none of mine were able to fit. Pissed me off, since I want to be in the club so badly!
I just ended up using some condoms on each side. It's a whole other club. ;)

I never knew I was not in the Cool Kid club, until now. One more thing NOT to worry about… :confused:

Attachments

• 20230225_152102.jpg
    20230225_152102.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 66
I’ve purchased several recommended covers like this - none of mine were able to fit. Pissed me off, since I want to be in the club so badly!
If you trim off some of the plastic you can hammer those babies home!

If you trim off some of the plastic you can hammer those babies home!
That's what she said.................

BTW I'm in the Extra Cool Kid Club because mine are in the ends of my rock guards. 😁

1679152989653.jpeg

Last edited:
I just measured the inside of my tubes. Up and down ID is a strong 2.75". Horizontal measures a strong 2.625".

If you really want these to be capped I would go with these from McMaster Carr. You will probably have to shave a little off the plastic tabs for the horizontal direction, otherwise it will probably bulge a little. Vertically it will probably fit just right snug.

That's what she said.................

BTW I'm in the Extra Cool Kid Club because mine are in the ends of my rock guards. 😁

View attachment 115627

We have your name down for nomination as candidate for the Club President.
Can we get someone to second this candidate's nomination?? (y)(y)

I just measured the inside of my tubes. Up and down ID is a strong 2.75". Horizontal measures a strong 2.625".

If you really want these to be capped I would go with these from McMaster Carr. You will probably have to shave a little off the plastic tabs for the horizontal direction, otherwise it will probably bulge a little. Vertically it will probably fit just right snug.
My issue was the centers came in more than the 90s.

Can you do a comprehensive 12 page write up with national geographic quality pics of how you installed this?

Also, will this void my warranty? I know ford asks for pics of your hitches endcaps before performing any engine warranty work.

Can you do a comprehensive 12 page write up with national geographic quality pics of how you installed this?

Also, will this void my warranty? I know ford asks for pics of your hitches endcaps before performing any engine warranty work.

How good is your Mandarin??

Warranty...
mariah-carey-mariah.gif

Back