Military
US Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 CCLB (11/2022)
Current Ride #2
2015 F350 CCLB 225k // 2006 F350 CCLB 280k
I'm in!!! :cool: :cool: :p :p 🤣 🤣

IMG_1339.JPG

At this point in time, I'm only in the club half way. One of mine bailed somewhere half way through winter and haven't gotten replacement ones yet. Being on the passenger side I don't see it that often and forget about it.

I’ve purchased several recommended covers like this - none of mine were able to fit. Pissed me off, since I want to be in the club so badly!

At this point in time, I'm only in the club half way. One of mine bailed somewhere half way through winter and haven't gotten replacement ones yet. Being on the passenger side I don't see it that often and forget about it.
I've lost the passenger side one twice. I give up.

I thought I had lost one on the passenger side but found it on the edge of the driveway this summer... Maybe it fell off last winter when I was clearing off snow??

Anyway, I'll bring an extra I have to our meetup @MiTremor906 so you can remain fully in the club...

I’ve purchased several recommended covers like this - none of mine were able to fit. Pissed me off, since I want to be in the club so badly!

I know a guy....PM me.

I thought I had lost one on the passenger side but found it on the edge of the driveway this summer... Maybe it fell off last winter when I was clearing off snow??

Anyway, I'll bring an extra I have to our meetup @MiTremor906 so you can remain fully in the club...
I checked around my truck hoping for the same luck but no luck or cap was found.

I would greatly appreciate that. Although, I have been throwing around an idea that might make me get rid of the plugs. If so I can return them back or pass along to let someone else join the club. But who knows when this this idea will come to reality. 🤣

Mine never fit right - either fell out or were too tight. Looks great. Are you doing the front too? ;)

I am definitely not in the club. I don't know where you guys meet or anything.

You guys are putting plugs on your hitch ends?

Back