CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
This is the 500th post on this thread, that also has to be a record for a meet up thread!!! You can't touch us!!!!
You're welcome and...👉🏻 I just touched you.

Last edited:
Enjoyed seeing friends and meeting new ones. Was really cool to finally meet @Vecman after all this time.

It was an awesome event and alot of fun! Looking forward to the next one.

@Lunch Box on comms talk discussing going over the river, after I reeled @legmar back in and dried off.

"Let Mike go first; we'll go one by one, and then we will.. get a drone flyby shot of Texas flag"

Enjoyed seeing friends and meeting new ones. Was really cool to finally meet @Vecman after all this time.

It was an awesome event and alot of fun! Looking forward to the next one.

@Lunch Box on comms talk discussing going over the river, after I reeled @legmar back in and dried off.

"Let Mike go first; we'll go one by one, and then we will.. get a drone flyby shot of Texas flag"
that
I don't even remember that, how funny.

What an awesome day! I told @modified this yesterday before heading out: most forums and chats on the internet full of toxicity and are typically not a pleasant place to be. Dan and the other admins have done a phenomenal job of cultivating a place that I look forward to visiting regularly. That was bolstered by meeting a lot of you in person--this is truly a great group of people that I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with yesterday and look forward to more opportunities. Everyone is pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful.

@Lunch Box thank you for a great job of organizing the logistics and picking out excellent places to eat--true to your name. @DTX2023Tremor thanks for leading the way--that was a fun ride! @modified thanks for brining us all together. I look forward to sharing some GoPro footage from yesterday when I have some time--hopefully by next weekend. Thank you, all! Cheers.

Legmar and I were discussing the acorns! We both decided that possibly Bronco should do some R&D to mass produce then as a necklace. Thoughts??

Legmar and I were discussing the acorns! We both decided that possibly Bronco should do some R&D to mass produce then as a necklace. Thoughts??
It might be a pain the neck but it all cums down to whether or not he can stomach the energy 🤪

It might be a pain the neck but it all cums down to whether or not he can stomach the energy 🤪
Gonna take a pretty nutty personality to tackle that job...

I want to congratulate @Lunch Box and everyone that participated in the Texas World Record Tremor Off-Road Forum meet! I hope nothing drove you nuts and Lunch didn't get his panties in a bunch 🤪

On a more serious note: the next meet is a serious one. One that will determine greatness, power and prestige. It's the meet of the Vegas Golden Knights vs. the Dallas Stars. In one hour I want to see pics of the game on everyone's T.V.'s!

Good luck and Go Knights Go!

1000009189.png

On a more serious note: the next meet is a serious one. One that will determine greatness, power and prestige. It's the meet of the Vegas Golden Knights vs. the Dallas Stars. In one hour I want to see pics of the game on everyone's T.V.'s!

Go Stars! The minor league team (Texas Stars) plays just down the street from us and they are having a good season. Always fun to go watch a game.

@#$%!

1000009191.jpg

Just made it home, sprayed the truck off, and tucked her in for the night. I cannot express how much fun this meetup was and how fantastic is was to see old friends and get to know new ones (some of which are from other states). This group is a cut above and it was an honor and privilege to spend the day with each and everyone of you.

A tremendous thank you to all involved with the raffle, planning, drone use, and organization of this event. A special thank you to my friend @Lunch Box for his meticulous and relentless work ethic leaving no stone unturned along with his excellent communication! The only hiccup in the day being the road closure which led to what will soon be referred to as the "Texas Flag Drive By". Thank you for getting us all together once again!

@modified, @DTX2023Tremor, @legmar, @mkbruce, @Vecman

Please if you attended the meet Saturday and you enjoyed your food at Coopers BBQ, will you take a minute and leave a review on Google reviews for Coopers of Mason, Texas. I personally totally enjoyed it, and at the top of my BBQ experiences. Thanks.....

Hey guys Thor and I enjoyed sharing the trails with all of you. It was an awesome day. I also want to thank mikes wife Nune. With Mike driving I’m sure she was also helping out with the navigation. Here are some of the photos Thor and I took during our greatest adventure yet together. Looking forward to the next one.

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    482.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1735.jpeg
    IMG_1735.jpeg