CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
I'll work on downloading my dash cam video. Great view of the route we drove from the front camera and views of the caravan from my rear camera. Stay tuned!

Good morning ALL CENTRAL TEXAS TRAIL BLAZERS!! Dang I slept really well last night. I want to thank EVERYONE who participated. It was so cool, everyone had a smile 😃 all day long. Never seen a group with such a refreshing attitude and demeanor, it was so incredibly motivating for me and everyone was so grateful. That is what meant the most to me. Absolutely no negativity from anyone about anything, unbelievable 😊. While on the trail somone mentioned on the radio to pick the pace up a bit. Our Trail Captain DTX Trremor2023 did just that and it was a blast. Bronco was weaving and bobing with his left foot firmly affixed to the "dead pedal", 😳 new 6.7 fuel caps firmly in place, and they stayed firmly in place, no diesel escaping, his R&D paid off with a superior product for all, well not all, so sorry 😐 my 7.3 brethern!!!! Sorry couldn't help myself.

We experienced the beautiful hill country, wild flowers, exotic wildlife, anyone with pictures of the exotic animals please share with forum, ostrich, giraffe, and so much more. Many brought family, we had one group with 3 generations, we had pre teens, teens, even they had a blast. This group of youth were so respectful, one even made it a point to come and thank me for putting the event together. THANK 😊 YOU EVERYONE.

Have no idea on the next one, gonna be hard to top this WORLD RECORD breaking event!!! Thank you, thank you for the gradatude.

Everyone have a Blessed summer, stay safe, see you at the next one, thank you, all of you made my day!!!

A few images from todays meet. Awseome time with great people and some very nice trucks. Thank you all who put in so much work to organize this event.
Awesome pictures Alex, thank you for sharing.

Epic day, fellow Tremor lovers. I had to leave suddenly from the brewery as the power was out (had been all day, apparently). Wife was panicking so of course…you know the rest.

Anyway. I posted some pics of our awesome day on Instagram. (GOXPLRE) this morning and got a text from a guy I know that works for Ford (@BroncoHooves I put in a good word) who says he’s going to help me get this group to BroncoOffRodeo facility in Horseshoe Bay for a day of fun. He loves our passion for the brand and our Tremors and wants to help Ford step up and host us for a day.

I’m assuming this will be interesting to some of you?

IMG_8584.jpeg
IMG_8570.jpeg
IMG_8568.jpeg
IMG_8559.jpeg
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8552.jpeg
IMG_8553.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8574.mov
    22 MB
Epic day, fellow Tremor lovers. I had to leave suddenly from the brewery as the power was out (had been all day, apparently). Wife was panicking so of course…you know the rest.

Anyway. I posted some pics of our awesome day on Instagram. (GOXPLRE) this morning and got a text from a guy I know that works for Ford (@BroncoHooves I put in a good word) who says he’s going to help me get this group to BroncoOffRodeo facility in Horseshoe Bay for a day of fun. He loves our passion for the brand and our Tremors and wants to help Ford step up and host us for a day.

@@TellurideTremor, thank you for coming! Could you when you can post the pictures on the forum, I don't do Instagram. Lastly I have visited the Ford facility at Horseshoe Bay. I did not do the trails. Looking forward to what transpires.....exciting for sure.

Here are some photos I took on my visit to Bronco Rodeo facility.
1000005718.jpg
1000005717.jpg
1000005716.jpg
1000005715.jpg
1000005714.jpg
1000005713.jpg
1000005712.jpg
1000005711.jpg

Part 1 of 2 of the photos I took yesterday! It was SO GREAT to spend time with people who enjoy life, smile, and really do love hard in everything they do! Everyone was kind, served each other, so giving, and I’m so proud to be a part of this community! Thankful for each of you!!
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg
IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0773.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0824.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0876.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0882.jpeg
IMG_0854.jpeg
IMG_0777.jpeg
IMG_0789.jpeg
IMG_0743.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0771.jpeg
IMG_0766.jpeg
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0758.jpeg
IMG_0807.jpeg
IMG_0890.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg

Great photos @legmar! You guys had to take up all that space with "TEXAS" huh? I figured as much 🤪. I hope @Lunch Box enjoys his new hat. Seems like it fits. By the way, what did you guys to do @DTX2023Tremor's arm? Or was that from putting up all that bourbon on the shelves? In either case, I hope he feels better soon. Also, how many guns did @Rodd187 bring? Enough for everyone I hope.

As far as the livestock being loose, that's tight! Can't wait to check them out in the future. 🤪 Great photos and glad you guys had an incredible time.

Oh, hi @modified. That's a nice shirt! 😉

Back