CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Those who haven’t ventured tim

he’s already got one mounted in the back of his truck!
You are correct, brother!

Any pics of hot Texas chicks are welcomed...

Awesome time. Great to meet @Lunch Box
1000032487.jpg

Today even exceeded my expectations, could not have been any better. Food at Coopers and Alstadt Brewery was off the hook good. Mike @DTX2023Tremor took the lead as our navigator, fantastic job Mike, you have now earned the title of "Road Captain"!!

We now have broken our own World record.....20 Tremors, so the Texas Hill Country Warriors are 2 time World Record Holders, "can't touch us"....!!!! It was a great time, I mean a blast. Vecman all the was from Arizona, thank you Vecman for your support! Until next time, give it your best shot...."can't touch us"!!!!

Today even exceeded my expectations, could not have been any better. Food at Coopers and Alstadt Brewery was off the hook good. Mike @DTX2023Tremor took the lead as our navigator, fantastic job Mike, you have now earned the title of "Road Captain"!!

We now have broken our own World record.....20 Tremors, so the Texas Hill Country Warriors are 2 time World Record Holders, "can't touch us"....!!!! It was a great time, I mean a blast. Vecman all the was from Arizona, thank you Vecman for your support! Until next time, give it your best shot...."can't touch us"!!!!
CORRECTION

TRAIL CAPTAIN, not road captain.

A few images from todays meet. Awseome time with great people and some very nice trucks. Thank you all who put in so much work to organize this event.

Attachments

• web_-12.jpg
    web_-12.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 58
  • web_-11.jpg
    web_-11.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 61
  • web_-10.jpg
    web_-10.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 58
  • web_-8.jpg
    web_-8.jpg