CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Lived in ATX for a few years. Coopers is one place wife and I never made it to. Yall travel safe and please eat some for me (its embarassing what is sold as 'bbq' in Oklahoma).

I will arrive at Coopers by 9am, for anyone arriving early. Also, Vecmam travel safe, hope everyone in the family is happy today!!
They’re running around the room laughing. Gonna be a great travel day!

Yeah baby!!!!

IMG_1430.jpeg

Lived in ATX for a few years. Coopers is one place wife and I never made it to. Yall travel safe and please eat some for me (its embarassing what is sold as 'bbq' in Oklahoma).
Oklahoma is embarrassing 😳 on many fronts! Hook'em

I caught a small nail in a tire (still holds air), but can't get it changed until Tuesday and it's too close to the side wall for the big shops to patch. So to be safe, I'll be running the spare. All that to say that if you're going to photograph my lady, be sure to get her good side. 😉

I caught a small nail in a tire (still holds air), but can't get it changed until Tuesday and it's too close to the side wall for the big shops to patch. So to be safe, I'll be running the spare. All that to say that if you're going to photograph my lady, be sure to get her good side. 😉
Is there a good side on a 7.3? Just kidding....lol

Here's what I'm bringing for sale, trade:

'23 Front license plate holder
'23 Hood deflector
'23 OEM LED fog lamps
'23 front/rear mudflaps

I also will have a set of the bumper corner liners to sell once I get them from my shop in a few days.

Back