CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
TRUCK SOURCE DIESEL IS OFFERING THIS PROMOTION TO ALL TREMOR FORUM MEMBERS AT THE MEET UP SATURDAY. THEY WILL ALSO DO THIS PROMOTION INDEPENDANT OF TIRE PACKAGE IF IT IS CARLI!!
1000005656.jpg

That BBQ looks so stinkin good! I’m pumped! Parking looks pretty limited given our large expected numbers. Is it gonna work out?

PLEASE READ.........IMPORTANT!!!!

The following members have stated they are 100% participating in the meet up Saturday, but HAVE NOT POSTED HOW MANY ARE IN THIER PARTY!! Please update how many are coming with you including yourself. THANK YOU!!

@calipup
@AndyD78
@BIG V
@here4fun
@THE_SASQUACH
@JAYBOB 74

PLEASE READ.........IMPORTANT!!!!

The following members have stated they are 100% participating in the meet up Saturday, but HAVE NOT POSTED HOW MANY ARE IN THIER PARTY!! Please update how many are coming with you including yourself. THANK YOU!!

@calipup
@AndyD78
@BIG V
@here4fun
@THE_SASQUACH
@JAYBOB 74
Currently 23 members are committed.

18 have updated number in thier party.

One member @gtsd is coming to Coopers, but will not participate in the rest of the meet, he has other obligations, thank you for joining us at Coopers!!

Morning All

I am going to have to bow out for Saturday. I am putting together our booth for an equipment show in Dallas and it is not on schedule. I will have to stay here through the weekend to have everything ready.

Hope you all have a great time!

Currently 23 members are committed.

18 have updated number in thier party.

One member @gtsd is coming to Coopers, but will not participate in the rest of the meet, he has other obligations, thank you for joining us at Coopers!!
3 for me

Anyone coming to the meet,
1000005662.jpg
1000005663.jpg
1000005664.jpg
I have a brand new in box 📦, never installed S&B hot side intercooler pipe. Decided not to use it. I paid $249 plus tax, will sell $224 at the meet. Will fit 2020 thru 2022 6.7, or 23/24 6.7 NON HO.

Anyone coming to the meet, View attachment 154573View attachment 154574View attachment 154575I have a brand new in box 📦, never installed S&B hot side intercooler pipe. Decided not to use it. I paid $249 plus tax, will sell $224 at the meet. Will fit 2020 thru 2022 6.7, or 23/24 6.7 NON HO.
I recommend this product highly to whoever comes to the meet. You should buy it from LunchBox. I have it installed on my truck and if you want to see it in person, let me know!

NQ8TobV.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the Mason Chamber of Commerce and asked about the level of the James River. Was told they received 3 inches of rain last 48 hours, river rose 3 feet, but has receded 2 feet last 5 hours, and is expected to reach just above or normal basin by Saturday. FYI...

Awesome! Can't wait to ford some water in the Ford. :love:

I have this Putco stake pocket rack. Decided to go with their bigger version. I’ll bring this with me in case anyone may be interested in taking it off my hands for a very good price. Lol

IMG_1425.png

I have this Putco stake pocket rack. Decided to go with their bigger version. I’ll bring this with me in case anyone may be interested in taking it off my hands for a very good price. Lol

View attachment 154588
Let me know the price and I may be interested! :D

Back