CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Double penetration. Gotcha
Fy1xML5XoAEg99D.jpg

First one to DM me gets a VGK poker chip 😉

1000008185.jpg

I'm new to radios, but just in case I got my GMRS license since we're using that for comms. For those who don't have it, it took only a few minutes to create the FCC profile, fill out the application and pay the $35 fee. Got the approval the next day.

What to do from there.. no clue, but at least I'm compliant? 😂

I'm new to radios, but just in case I got my GMRS license since we're using that for comms. For those who don't have it, it took only a few minutes to create the FCC profile, fill out the application and pay the $35 fee. Got the approval the next day.

What to do from there.. no clue, but at least I'm compliant? 😂
Commendable! I'm an outlaw, me and Optimus, we ride in the same gang.

Just some random thoughts for everyone to think about. It looks as of now 22 trucks. When we leave COOPERS BBQ we will travel approximately 30 miles to Mason, Tx where we will enter the overland trail. The 30 mile segment will be on a 70mph hwy. I believe the best way to do this will be in 3 groups, with say an 1/8 mile separation to allow other traffic to pass if desired. Then once in Mason stop somewhere to accommodate personal needs before moving on. Also it appears most will have radios, hands free headsets are something to consider to help keep your attention on vehicles in front of you. Don't want and mishaps, want a fun enjoyable time for everyone. More to come as we get closer.

Just some random thoughts for everyone to think about. It looks as of now 22 trucks. When we leave COOPERS BBQ we will travel approximately 30 miles to Mason, Tx where we will enter the overland trail. The 30 mile segment will be on a 70mph hwy. I believe the best way to do this will be in 3 groups, with say an 1/8 mile separation to allow other traffic to pass if desired. Then once in Mason stop somewhere to accommodate personal needs before moving on. Also it appears most will have radios, hands free headsets are something to consider to help keep your attention on vehicles in front of you. Don't want and mishaps, want a fun enjoyable time for everyone. More to come as we get closer.
This is going to be so much fun

is there a fee to get into the trails? if so, cash, check, credit card, my soul, 1st born, etc.?

Back