Black Out Diesel Badges

49E6496D-1619-4C0A-9318-2D37084305EB.jpeg

Right on!!! Thanks for the reply. Does it look like it’s an option to cut them just past the hanger, powder coat them and then weld back on? I’m still waiting on delivery so I don’t have one to reference. Sounds like a hassle but I have a powder coat hook up so could be a better long term modification
I think it will be more of a hassle to have the tailpipe cut off and rewelded after being powder coated, but that is just me. There is a large heat shield that wraps the pipe right "after" the hanger towards the back. You might have enough room to cut it off between the shield and hanger, but it will be close.

I painted mine, and so far no problems. I used the high temp 2000 degree primer, paint and clear. If it flakes down the road I’ll just sand and paint again lol.View attachment 13760
Wondering how the high temp paint has held up over the time you have had it on. 6 months or so now?

Has anyone found a black out 6.7L badge for our trucks? I have the 2021 Lariat Black package on order, so I would like the diesel badge to match the others. I am going to cover up the chrome handle on the tailgate, as well.

I will paint my badges if that is the only option...
Did you find them?

Wondering how the high temp paint has held up over the time you have had it on. 6 months or so now?
It is still holding up good. There are a few chip marks from rocks. It is easy to touch up with a quick re-spray.
2C4A1B8A-0F09-4315-8A22-FD56CAF98F49.jpeg

Did you find them?
See my previous posts #35 and 37 for details on the ones I bought from Amazon. They are holding up great and still look the same as the day I bought them!

I have those blackout emblems and won’t be taking delivery of my tremor if someone wants to pay for shipping I’ll send them to you. Same ones that are listed above, from Amazon.

I have those blackout emblems and won’t be taking delivery of my tremor if someone wants to pay for shipping I’ll send them to you. Same ones that are listed above, from Amazon.
How come you are not taking delivery of your Tremor??

How come you are not taking delivery of your Tremor??
I ordered mine in March, my new f150 was a lemon and Ford bought it back. I ran out of time waiting for my Tremor to be delivered so I purchased a Raptor. Now my tremor is in transit and I don’t know if I’ll end up taking t

I ordered mine in March, my new f150 was a lemon and Ford bought it back. I ran out of time waiting for my Tremor to be delivered so I purchased a Raptor. Now my tremor is in transit and I don’t know if I’ll end up taking t
The Raptor and Tremor are very different trucks for very different use cases. I have owned both and your decision should really depend on why you need a truck. If you plan to tow, sell the Raptor as soon as the Tremor arrives and do not look back. There is nothing that comes close to a Tremor, if you need to tow and you want to do some off roading. If you do not need to tow and want a really fun truck to drive, keep the Raptor and buy the MPT 93 PRX tune to add 90+ HP to an otherwise stock truck.

You will easily be able to make your money back on the Raptor, so the decision to buy the Tremor will not cost you very much in the end.

LMAO that price

How is that price even legal?!!! Geeeeez!

Who wants these amazon blackout badges? I will gift them to you just gotta pay for shipping.

Attachments

• 9D147D49-B0BF-4DDC-B9C8-76A71197B333.jpeg
    9D147D49-B0BF-4DDC-B9C8-76A71197B333.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 46
Who wants these amazon blackout badges? I will gift them to you just gotta pay for shipping.
I already have mine, but I will put them on the shelf in my office for some nice Diesel bling!

J/K... :ROFLMAO: Send them to someone who really needs them... :cool:

Back