TOTM Winner
GB Organizer 📢
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Black 2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
1999 Toyota Camry Solara SLE
Drove to Home Depot to pick up a trench digger for my neighbor this morning. It’s a strange feeling to move about the city without any connectivity via mobile device.

Also, anyone worried I may be over the rear axle weight rating with this trailer? 🤣

IMG_9138.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else have backup solutions like this for satellite based comms?

Drove to Home Depot to pickup a trench digger for my neighbor this morning. It’s a strange feeling to move about the city without any connectivity via mobile device.

Also, anyone worried I may be over the rear axle weight rating with this trailer? 🤣

View attachment 145689
Wow... The squat is unreal...did you forget to put air in the airbags?

Wow... The squat is unreal...did you forget to put air in the airbags?
Nah. I think there is something wrong with the gravitational pull of the earth today!

Drove to Home Depot to pick up a trench digger for my neighbor this morning. It’s a strange feeling to move about the city without any connectivity via mobile device.

View attachment 145689
Highly recommend a WDH for that size trailer. It must have been all over the road without one. Damn Texans get a truck and think they can tow anything. 🤣

The outage affects more than ATT
Funny, att goes out like once every couple-few years. I have never had a T-Mobile outage, unless I am in bumfuck Egypt, and that's just because the towers are few and far between. But, those places that used to have bad service have all gotten service over the last couple years. For me, anyway 😉

Posted using my T-Mobile phone on a job site 🤪

View attachment 145689
Is your IGLA still working??

I have ATT and my wife has Verizon. That way we have options when we travel, but having no service is a suck factor on the drive.

Apparently we have SOS still. Thankfully I have the HAM if anything major happens.

This is a good test for us, eh? You know - when the SHTF. It will be interesting to hear the cause of this…if we ever do.

I have ATT and my wife has Verizon. That way we have options when we travel, but having no service is a suck factor on the drive.

Apparently we have SOS still. Thankfully I have the HAM if anything major happens.

This is a good test for us, eh? You know - when the SHTF. It will be interesting to hear the cause of this…if we ever do.
Ham sandwiches are delicious when there’s no internet.

Back