Anyone able to get 2022 X-Plan pricing?

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
I went with Star Ford down in Glendale.
5 Star gave me very little discount when I tried to purchase a truck that had on lot for 3 months. Turned out to be great as I got more options at a better price with a special order.

OP, invoice pricing is XPlan plus or minus. $100. The biggest difference is with xplan they limit doc fees and without it you could be paying an extra $500.
Will your current dealer do invoice pricing?

bubzilla

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 6.7 Lariat
I don’t know how much x plan discounts msrp but it’s my understanding if you use x plan you are locked into the price. You should at least be able to negotiate 6 percent off sticker.
X-Plan is a simple formula. It’s .996 times invoice price plus $275. That worked out to around $40 below invoice for my truck. That also works out to a little more than 6 percent off of MSRP.

OP
ccw

ccw

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2009 F-150 XLT
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
I see you live in Washington. I live in Kirkland (we seem to be holding the Oly and Seattle scum off for now...). Anyway, go see Brian C. at Korum or Steve C. at Ford of Kirkland. They are both solid and they will take care of you. Both gave me great service, and I ended up buying from Steve mainly for convenience and because I got a few bucks better than X plan.

Bickford's lot is littered with Tremors. I has a nice conversation with the sales guy there and he said they'd do an X plan order only if I ordered a truck. Fair enough. But the reception with Brian and Steve was cooler (in a good way)...
Thanks for this tip! Saved me from waiting 6 months to a year for the market to normalize before buying.

Called up Steve in Kirkland and they're still honoring X-Plan. Since I already know exactly what I want, can't say I spoke very long with him but seems like a great guy. Sent my build info over and should be formally placing the order when he's able to get the 2022 configuration back to me to review!

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge