Anyone able to get 2022 X-Plan pricing?

I went with Star Ford down in Glendale.
5 Star gave me very little discount when I tried to purchase a truck that had on lot for 3 months. Turned out to be great as I got more options at a better price with a special order.

OP, invoice pricing is XPlan plus or minus. $100. The biggest difference is with xplan they limit doc fees and without it you could be paying an extra $500.
Will your current dealer do invoice pricing?

I don’t know how much x plan discounts msrp but it’s my understanding if you use x plan you are locked into the price. You should at least be able to negotiate 6 percent off sticker.
X-Plan is a simple formula. It’s .996 times invoice price plus $275. That worked out to around $40 below invoice for my truck. That also works out to a little more than 6 percent off of MSRP.

I see you live in Washington. I live in Kirkland (we seem to be holding the Oly and Seattle scum off for now...). Anyway, go see Brian C. at Korum or Steve C. at Ford of Kirkland. They are both solid and they will take care of you. Both gave me great service, and I ended up buying from Steve mainly for convenience and because I got a few bucks better than X plan.

Bickford's lot is littered with Tremors. I has a nice conversation with the sales guy there and he said they'd do an X plan order only if I ordered a truck. Fair enough. But the reception with Brian and Steve was cooler (in a good way)...
Thanks for this tip! Saved me from waiting 6 months to a year for the market to normalize before buying.

Called up Steve in Kirkland and they're still honoring X-Plan. Since I already know exactly what I want, can't say I spoke very long with him but seems like a great guy. Sent my build info over and should be formally placing the order when he's able to get the 2022 configuration back to me to review!

New to this forum anybody know of a dealer near San Diego that will honor x plan on a tremor? Thanks
I bought mine at Star Ford in Glendale. I called lots of places in Central CA up to Sacramento down to LA and they were the only ones to honor it. It was off their lot mid March of this year even.

New to this forum anybody know of a dealer near San Diego that will honor x plan on a tremor? Thanks
Sunrise Ford in Fontana did on an order for me. Kearney Mesa Ford has my Bronco order and is honoring pricing at the X-Plan formula for those that had their reservations with them back then even though Ford now excludes the Bronco. They're not doing it for new reservations. They offered to order my Tremor with X-Plan. This was in December. It can't hurt to ask them.

Everything around me has a stupid high mark up right now. I got an e-mail today from Sunrise Ford stating no mark-ups on Special Orders and $1,000 off but it excluded the Super Duties.

My dealer is honoring x-plan pricing here in San Diego.
Dealer I talked to Saturday would honor my D-Plan that I have through a family member as long as ordered the truck. He explained it out to me and it made sense. He had basically nothing on his lot. Very small dealer.

Hi! I'm new to the forum from Austin Texas. I qualify for the X-Plan Partner Recognition Program. Is anyone aware of dealers in Texas that will accept X-Plan on a 2022 order? Thanks.

Hi! I'm new to the forum from Austin Texas. I qualify for the X-Plan Partner Recognition Program. Is anyone aware of dealers in Texas that will accept X-Plan on a 2022 order? Thanks.
Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville doesn't require X plan and will get you a good deal. They also do free delivery to Austin.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone new member here. I have been following your Tremor group for a while and figured it was time to register. As I have decided after seeing all the Tremor pics here that I need to order one for myself. This thread was just what I was looking for as I know that not many dealers are willing to move much below sticker. I have used X plan in the past which isn’t a bad deal but I was hoping to find a dealer that is willing to do a little better than X plan. I see the 2 posts above are recommending Bill Fick Ford and Chapman Ford for exceptional deals. I was wondering if those members could provide any contacts at those dealers. Also any % below invoice they received. Thanks very much for any replies.

Hello all,

I am new to the Tremor board and also in the hunt for a method/place to purchase a MY22 SD. Some have mentioned, "building" a '22 and sending the configuration around to different dealerships for quotes. Just wondering how one would do that if not in the Ford.com configurator (not available yet) and send their desired builds to a perspective dealership.

Thank you

Hi everyone new member here. I have been following your Tremor group for a while and figured it was time to register. As I have decided after seeing all the Tremor pics here that I need to order one for myself. This thread was just what I was looking for as I know that not many dealers are willing to move much below sticker. I have used X plan in the past which isn’t a bad deal but I was hoping to find a dealer that is willing to do a little better than X plan. I see the 2 posts above are recommending Bill Fick Ford and Chapman Ford for exceptional deals. I was wondering if those members could provide any contacts at those dealers. Also any % below invoice they received. Thanks very much for any replies.
I dealt with the owner, Tom Borah, at Chapman Ford. I confirmed with him a few minutes ago that he will offer 3% UNDER invoice and before any incentives, which is the KILLLER deal I got. Additionally, he offered that I'll get whatever incentives I qualify for, which was key as many of the 22 incentives aren't populated yet....

Very straightforward and, as I mentioned, super responsive. I placed my order on 6/2, got a VIN and build week (7/26) notice on 6/17. Granted it's a loaded-out F350 KR with Tremor, which may have helped....

From his response when I asked about sharing the deal this afternoon, "I have been asked a lot about tremor and super duty on the f150 forum…I would do 3% under invoice b4 Ford incentives…appreciate u giving me a shout out!"

Give them a shout, you will NOT be disappointed! At least within what he can control.... ;-)

Check with Gary McDonald at Jim Bass Ford in San Angelo - 325-949-4621 - Tell him Dan sent you.

I had to search up and down CA to get a dealer to honor x-plan due to current demand. Many even tried to mark up the Tremor because it was "special".
Pre shortage nonsense, almost every CA dealer I called said they'd honor X Plan.

Really BS if they won't still. It's not like they're paying more from the factory and have to pass it on to you, they're just being greedy

Really BS if they won't still. It's not like they're paying more from the factory and have to pass it on to you, they're just being greedy
Greedy or pragmatic? Their sales volumes are presumably down significantly due to lack of inventory so they‘re going to sell at higher prices to keep making a profit overall and cover costs.

Without being in the dealership industry I don’t know anything about their numbers, so there’s a real chance they’re making less money overall despite charging these higher prices. Also a real chance they’re making bank, I suppose. But I prefer to see the best in people until they give me reason not to. ?‍♂️

Back