any tire recommendations

Duke

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 ford raptor
I have a 2020 Tremor F250 and I'm looking to replace the duratracs. I really want to get BFGko 2s because I had no problem with them on my Raptor or Bronco. Unfortunately, they don't make them for the tremor . Any recommendations? I want something with plenty of tread for off roading . Thanks

Just got these but only had them a few weeks. So far they have been perfect for what I wanted.

How many people are changing tire sizes along with changing the sizes with ForScan or other methods to get the speedo correct??

Are you staying at or around the 35" overall size with no issues??

How many people are changing tire sizes along with changing the sizes with ForScan or other methods to get the speedo correct??

With my new tires posted above, I didn’t mess with Forscan.

i'll be going with 37s and adjusting with forscan. other brands that seem good are mickey and falken. the new falken r/t are what i'm probably going with, but also liked mickey baja a/t. but toyo, nitto, cooper, yoko, they're all good and have some cool looking options.

I’d recommend an M/T if planning on really off-roading. Or an A/T if staying on roads.

I have hybrids (NRGs, equivalent to R/Ts) and they don’t seem quite tough enough for rough trails with this heavy truck. I’ve gone through two in just a couple hundred miles of trail running. And on the road, they seem as stiff as an M/T. Kind of the worst of both worlds, IMO. Maybe a good option on a lighter vehicle.

Any of these tires quieter? Lots of road noise with stock tires. Wish Michelin made defenders for the truck

Screenshot_20230212_121313_Chrome.jpg

Any of these tires quieter? Lots of road noise with stock tires. Wish Michelin made defenders for the truck
I just got a set of the Nitto Recon Grappler's in the stock tire size. They are UNBELIEVEABLY quiter than the Dutatrac's or any other tire I have run in a long time!

I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers and like them. Not sure how they compare to the Nitto Recon

The NRGs seem a lot quieter than the Duratrash to me in the first few thousand miles.

And they’re supposedly not a particularly quiet tire as compared to other popular hybrids or even popular M/Ts. My conclusion there is that the Duratrash are a loud tire and nearly anything would be an improvement over them.

I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers and like them. Not sure how they compare to the Nitto Recon
I looked at both the Ridge and the Recon before I bought. Similar ratings and look similar. The Recon's have a slightly higher (quieter) rating than the Ridge.

Also a fan of Nitto or Toyo

Back