A fire leads to a Tremor

Nick22

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction Points
3
Location
Memphis, TN
Current Ride #1
2026 F250 XLT Tremor
Hey yall, just bought my first Tremor so figured it was time to jump on here and register. I’m Nick.

Had a 2016 F250 that I absolutely loved to start the year, but one fateful April day it went up in flames while I was driving it. (I’ll attach pictures)
Grabbed a 2020 FX4 that a friend of a friend was selling out of town. After driving it for 5 months I hated it. So instead of being miserable every day, I upgraded to the truck im hoping to spend the next 12+ years in.

2026 XLT 7.3L. My only must haves were Tremor and a full center console, and this one popped up at the dealership. Basic on the inside which is how I like it. I’ve got a keyless entry module on the way from Infotainment and some solar powered clearance lights, as well as a couple of other QOL things.

I’m looking forward to learning from you guys and getting to know everyone better
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4560.webp
    IMG_4560.webp
    708.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1369.webp
    IMG_1369.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3861.webp
    IMG_3861.webp
    521.8 KB · Views: 52
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Tremor. That's a crazy pic right there; hopefully nobody was injured. Do you know cause of the fire?

Enjoy the forum and be careful damnit!
 
Hey yall, just bought my first Tremor so figured it was time to jump on here and register. I’m Nick.

Had a 2016 F250 that I absolutely loved to start the year, but one fateful April day it went up in flames while I was driving it. (I’ll attach pictures)
Grabbed a 2020 FX4 that a friend of a friend was selling out of town. After driving it for 5 months I hated it. So instead of being miserable every day, I upgraded to the truck im hoping to spend the next 12+ years in.

2026 XLT 7.3L. My only must haves were Tremor and a full center console, and this one popped up at the dealership. Basic on the inside which is how I like it. I’ve got a keyless entry module on the way from Infotainment and some solar powered clearance lights, as well as a couple of other QOL things.

I’m looking forward to learning from you guys and getting to know everyone better
I feel like you could've salvaged that thing.... Just joshing
But, on a serious note. They have solar powered clearance lights?!?!
 
Welcome Nick!
 
Back
Top Bottom