3/21 Build Week

The morons at Ford are at it again - shipped 3/25, supposed to be here this week, they finally send an email today that they’ve changed delivery to the beginning of May. Guess they still haven’t got a clue as to what timely communication is.

Ordered on 9/10 . 4/1 got email that my truck is in transit expect 4/14 to 4/20. Dealer called today said its here. Will pick up Friday.
  1. Hope they honor pricing as of 9/10
  2. Hope they honor my x-plan which they said they would 7 months ago
  3. And, just found out I have an incentive( hopefully PCO) per Ford marketing. I hope they honor that.
Just been reading how some dealers are swindlers and I am sure Ford is not happy with that.

One of those antimatter blue ones is mine....got the email that it 'landed', etc....just waiting to hear back. How was your experience? Everything go smoothly? In and out without a lot of waiting around, hopefully?
Yeah, everything went pretty smooth.

Hmmm, something happened, don’t know what, but date on the bottom of the WS changed to 4/18 today. Maybe some movement.....

I got an email from Ford at 8pm EDT moving my delivery window to the dealer out to 4/29-5/5... Truck was assembled 3/21. WTF?!?!

Mine is at a transfer point in Kansas City. Original eta was 4/25-5/1. Hoping that doesn’t get bumped but literally nothing about this 7 month process has been moved up, everything gets pushed out.

I got an email from Ford at 8pm EDT moving my delivery window to the dealer out to 4/29-5/5... Truck was assembled 3/21. WTF?!?!
What was the original eta?

Same app. build date, initial delivery date, and subsequent bump to the same later time frame happened to at least three of us delivering to granger.

Mine was 3/25 build and was supposed to be at my dealer between 4/13 and 4/19. It arrived at the local rail yard last Tuesday but still hasn’t made it to dealer which is about 45 miles away. This feels worse than waiting on the build. The rail yard is only 7 miles from my house.

Hopefully I’ll get it this week.

Mine was 3/25 build and was supposed to be at my dealer between 4/13 and 4/19. It arrived at the local rail yard last Tuesday but still hasn’t made it to dealer which is about 45 miles away. This feels worse than waiting on the build. The rail yard is only 7 miles from my house.

Hopefully I’ll get it this week.
Mine hasn’t even been picked up to be shipped yet. Was built on the 3/16. Month of waiting for a shipped email. Agree worst part of this whole process has been shipping. For $1700 I’ll go pick the dang thing up myself and drop it at the dealership since no one else seems to want to pick it up.

Alright y'all, as of last night my truck arrived in Kansas City via rail. Now I don't know how to track it but hopefully it gets put on a convoy for its last leg to Granger!

What was the original eta?
Original original was 4/11. Then it was moved to 4/19-4/27. It's just comical at this point. It will be nearly 2 months from assembly (3/21) to the time I get to pick it up.

Wow, thats freakin awesome, 1 day ride from KTP to PA. Final dest - Chapman of Horsham?
My truck was built on the same day/same batch 3/26. Shipping message from Ford says would arrive in Reno 3/14 - 3/20. Spoke to the dealer-Corwin and they said truck is in Richman, CA and off the train waiting for a truck to bring it to Reno, but shows a convoy delay and no-one at Ford seems to understand why and cannot get me a delivery date. Frustrating. It's so close, I wish I could just go get it.

Finally got a rail car number. Called the tracking and it arrived in Pueblo CO yesterday about 40 min south of my dealer. Asked dealer if it comes via truck from there. Nope, rides the rail to Denver which means it literally will ride within 2 miles of the dealership on it’s way to Denver, which is one hour north of the dealership. My god this seems inefficient. On the bright side its getting closer I guess…

Last edited:
Anyone from this build week still waiting besides me?

Good question. Mine and @almostcammy is at the dealer for over a week, they have a huge backlog of new deliveries, so haven't picked it up yet. Not sure whats worse now, waiting at some railyard or knowing that its at the dealers lot and not being able to pick it up.

Good question. Mine and @almostcammy is at the dealer for over a week, they have a huge backlog of new deliveries, so haven't picked it up yet. Not sure whats worse now, waiting at some railyard or knowing that its at the dealers lot and not being able to pick it up.
My ETA is 4/29-5/5... then I have to travel to Granger to get it. Fingers crossed I get my truck by mid-May. :mad:

I think @Mchen134 and I are in the same boat with you, maybe on the same rail car waiting for arrival at Granger. Time will tell....

No new truck yet. Rail car is in the right state now.

I think @Mchen134 and I are in the same boat with you, maybe on the same rail car waiting for arrival at Granger. Time will tell....
Yes sir! And now I know for sure the railcar is unloaded because when I tracked the same railcar yesterday it was loaded up and headed back east from KC.

Back