3/21 Build Week

501Ford

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22' F350 Tremor KR
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco
It’s been a long 6 months! After numerous bumps, it’s time to get this sucker built. Who else is getting built this week? My dealer says I’m scheduled for Tues the 22nd. Window sticker is showing 4807, 563/3052, then convoy to CO. It will be interesting to see how the process goes from here, and how quickly other trucks built this week ship and show up to dealers.

F350 Tremor, 6.7, KR Ultimate, Star White/Stone Grey, no 5th Wheel Prep, no Bed-liner, no AS.

Last edited:
My WS says 3/17 at bottom so not sure what actual date to build.
149/1276 with a number 4871 (batch number?) Convoy to Ga.
I don’t know what that number refers to? Mine is 4807. I’ve read the dates at the bottom can change. My dealer said I am scheduled to the day of 3/22. Looks like the plant is running normal this week too. Fingers crossed.

Bottom of my WS says 250 003617
Seems I read what those mean, but can’t remember.

I am being built this week and sit at 942/1276 and same 4871 so @BUFORD and my truck will be kin. Rail to Mesquite, Tx yard. I have bought vehicles from DFW Metroplex for a number of years.

1647870178730.png

WOOT! Looks like I have a truck... no built email yet.

Awesome to see the time has come for you!!

I did order in October. 10/30 order date, so yeah, 4.75 months fast... LOL
I meant the time it takes to build it. I hear you, placed my order 9/22/21. Hopefully shipping goes well.

Scheduled for this week, ordered 7/28/21, dropped 5th n bedliner

810/1527 4785. I don’t know actual build date
Your dealer should be able to pull your VVR by order # and tell you the scheduled build day.

I did order in October. 10/30 order date, so yeah, 4.75 months fast... LOL
What dealer did you use in CO? Wonder if our trucks will make the trek west together? I'm in Colo Springs.

It’s been a long 6 months! After numerous bumps, it’s time to get this sucker built. Who else is getting built this week? My dealer says I’m scheduled for Tues the 22nd. Window sticker is showing 563/3052, then convoy to CO. It will be interesting to see how the process goes from here, and how quickly other trucks built this week ship and show up to dealers.

F350 Tremor, KR Ultimate, Star White/Stone Grey, no 5th Wheel Prep, no Bed-liner, no AS.
Important news on the status of your new Ford.

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER​

Gary ,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Super Duty F-250 King Ranch order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P‍.O‍. Bo‍x 62‍48
Dear‍born‍, M‍I 481‍26
© 2022 Ford Motor Company. All Rights Reserved.

Follow Ford​

Latest Discussions

Back