Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 12.47.11 PM.png

May 15th - 2nd Texas Hill Country Meetup and Trail Run.

More information to follow. Please let us know if you would be interesting in attending.​

Last edited:
We are visiting Teas from Memorial Day through the first week of June or so. I am from San Antonio originally. This map you have in the thread, do you have a track for it? It might be fun to do a part of it while we are there. I love driving in the Hill Country and spent quite a bit of time as a kid in the Fredericksburg/Comfort area, and then the area from Medina Lake across Boerne to San Marcos. When I was stationed at Fort Hood I drove 281 South pretty much every weekend. Loved that drive.

We are visiting Teas from Memorial Day through the first week of June or so. I am from San Antonio originally. This map you have in the thread, do you have a track for it? It might be fun to do a part of it while we are there. I love driving in the Hill Country and spent quite a bit of time as a kid in the Fredericksburg/Comfort area, and then the area from Medina Lake across Boerne to San Marcos. When I was stationed at Fort Hood I drove 281 South pretty much every weekend. Loved that drive.

Check this out on AllTrails - https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/texas/texas-hill-country-overland-route--3

I can’t make it this time due to some other conflicts. ?

Are May 15-16 the final dates or still subject to change?

It’s looking like the best dates so far. I think it would just be one day. Probably May 15th.
I’m interested in trying to make it. Do you mind posting the outline for the day along with starting and finishing locations? I want to see if I can make it work. Being from outside Houston, it would be a pretty good road trip. Thanks!

It’s looking like the best dates so far. I think it would just be one day. Probably May 15th.

15th probably is better for me as well. I don't think I can commit to doing the entire trail, but a good part anyway.

Back