2nd Texas Hill Country Tremor Run

Nothing yet. With all the rain we've been getting, I wonder what those river crossings are looking like right now?

I'm hoping for super deep. Last time I was there, it was like driving through a long rain puddle. If we get enough takers for 6/12, I'll be there.

June 12 il be in Vegas but down for a future run. Use to do hill country runs in the raptor all the time.

You guys running chase lights or radios?

I've also started a san antonio and surrounding areas tremor FB page if you guys are interested, trying to grow it and work on more meets

I'm in the central Texas are just north of Waco so I'm not familiar with the area down there, wondering what the over all distance of this run is. What is the terrain like? Stops along the way?

Well I'm guessing that it was a no go for this one again...I'm stuck at work all weekend.

Last edited:
Well I'm guessing that it was a no go for this one again...I'm stuck at work al weekend.
I've been absolutely swamped this week and didn't think about it much. I have several camping trips coming up so I'll be busy over the next month. Let me talk with @Driftwood and get to planning something again!

Any thoughts on an end of summer get together or anything for early fall???
We've all been pretty busy, I'm losing my counter part here and will have to start training a new one....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And he who shall not be mentioned sold his house and shall be busy with that mess....what a bum...lol

Let me know when, I can probably be down for that! Also if you havent joined check out a San antonio Facebook group I started, some guys on there might be down also.

Let me know when, I can probably be down for that! Also if you havent joined check out a San antonio Facebook group I started, some guys on there might be down also.

I am game.....waiting for a time and place. I'm in the hill country!

Any thoughts on an end of summer get together or anything for early fall???
We've all been pretty busy, I'm losing my counter part here and will have to start training a new one....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And he who shall not be mentioned sold his house and shall be busy with that mess....what a bum...lol
I’m interested! Would love to come down from DFW if this comes together!

Please get this organized🙏🏻
I’m up for it most any weekend!

For the second Tremor run, I'll be free October onward. Until then, I'm hit or miss on weekend availability.

Back