- OP 🔹
- #41
Correct. I don’t think there was much to it tho. They just drilled the holes and they lined up with the holes on the ACC module.Thanks. They custom-fabbed that bracket, right?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Correct. I don’t think there was much to it tho. They just drilled the holes and they lined up with the holes on the ACC module.Thanks. They custom-fabbed that bracket, right?
Ah, so the ACC module is bolted directly to the inside of the bumper without any other brackets or metal work? Is ACC working as expected?Correct. I don’t think there was much to it tho. They just drilled the holes and they lined up with the holes on the ACC module.
Correct. Working fine as far as i can tell. Adaptive cruise works and the system has given some breaking alerts.Ah, so the ACC module is bolted directly to the inside of the bumper without any other brackets or metal work? Is ACC working as expected?
It is a beast! That’s incredible you were able to install on your own! So far no issues with the ACC location. Haven’t noticed any differences. Mine has the Carli front springs and didn’t notice much of a drop.Nice build. I just added the same bumper and a HD warn 12k winch on my Tremor and the front end immediately dumped 3". Crap, now I'm looking to respring to get the front end back up to where it was prior. I love the bumper and the winch and a place to put some lights but it truly is a beast. I installed it myself in my driveway using a HF engine hoist. Will copy your ACC install and see how it goes. Thanks
Rear door handle delete?Welcome and great choice! Her is mine after a 4" BDS lift, AMP Research Boards and Toyo Open Country 37's on Fuel Raptor wheels.
View attachment 119962
LOL... Should have used a different pic. I left the passenger side handle at a Chick-fla drive thru.Rear door handle delete?
Rear door handle delete?
What a great trip. Must have been cramped, but what a trip!View attachment 121535
View attachment 121536
View attachment 121537
Great trip driving/camping the Dalton Highway from Anchorage to Deadhorse/Prudhoe bay this week. Took the 28 week pregnant wife and 3 small girls.
Truck was a beast as usual and the Carli suspension made the 1000 miles on poor roads/gravel bearable at 70 mph.
You’ve inspired me to wash the truck. Forgot how nice they can look.Just washed and i now have reversed the passenger door handle delete Love those rims.
Good day! What front bumper do you have? My wife and I are planning on purchasing a Tremor soon and will very likely replace the front bumper with an aftermarket winch bumper. Thanks!View attachment 121535
View attachment 121536
View attachment 121537
Great trip driving/camping the Dalton Highway from Anchorage to Deadhorse/Prudhoe bay this week. Took the 28 week pregnant wife and 3 small girls.
Truck was a beast as usual and the Carli suspension made the 1000 miles on poor roads/gravel bearable at 70 mph.
The bumper is a Warn Ascent. They make different versions of it. FYI, it’s a heavy bumper!Good day! What front bumper do you have? My wife and I are planning on purchasing a Tremor soon and will very likely replace the front bumper with an aftermarket winch bumper. Thanks!
Thank you very much!!!!The bumper is a Warn Ascent. They make different versions of it. FYI, it’s a heavy bumper!