23+ Center Console Organizer?

Console tray organizer is in the final steps of development. It should be available on Amazon soon. This is a close version of the final product - just a few tweaks being made from what’s pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_5707.jpeg
    IMG_5707.jpeg
    394.4 KB · Views: 214
Console tray organizer is in the final steps of development. It should be available on Amazon soon. This is a close version of the final product - just a few tweaks being made from what’s pictured.
That's perfect! Subscribed to this thread so please let us know when it's finalized!

What seller will we find it under or name of item? Im dying to get this 😂

I would love to get one of these console organizers for my 2024 Tremor!

Please post a link for the Amazon listing when it's available.

Thank you

Would like a shallow organizer to go on top of the console safe..
This. Had one for my 2021 F150 that worked great. Of course it doesn’t fit but would love one for the 23 with the ford safe

I just found a Center Console Organizer for the 2023-2024 Super Duty on Amazon.

Search for: PIMCAR Center Console Organizer 2023 2024 Ford F250

I just found a Center Console Organizer for the 2023-2024 Super Duty on Amazon.

Search for: PIMCAR Center Console Organizer 2023 2024 Ford F250
Great find. I'm buying it and will post later how it fits. Amazon is showing Friday delivery.

Great find. I'm buying it and will post later how it fits. Amazon is showing Friday delivery.
Looks like it fits only half the opening and has to work in tandem with the existing tray, unlike the full replacement above?

Looks like it fits only half the opening and has to work in tandem with the existing tray, unlike the full replacement above?
Yeah, It's only a half replacement / add in?. But if you store stuff below it at least still be accessible IMO rather than pulling an entire tray out. 22 bucks worth a try. Worst to worst, I'll just amazon return it.

Yeah, It's only a half replacement / add in?. But if you store stuff below it at least still be accessible IMO rather than pulling an entire tray out. 22 bucks worth a try. Worst to worst, I'll just amazon return it.
I ordered it too. Got it a little bit ago. It's... not the best lol. If you put any pressure on the front it wants to flip. The rear factory tray wants to slide up over the lip of the front one (the pimcar one). I haven't driven with it yet but I have a sneaking suspicion it might rattle.

If the full replacement is actually coming soon I might return this one and wait on that one, or just make do with this one until that comes out.

I ordered it too. Got it a little bit ago. It's... not the best lol. If you put any pressure on the front it wants to flip. The rear factory tray wants to slide up over the lip of the front one (the pimcar one). I haven't driven with it yet but I have a sneaking suspicion it might rattle.

If the full replacement is actually coming soon I might return this one and wait on that one, or just make do with this one until that comes out.
Well darn. Mine is still out for delivery. Sounds more than likely a trip to the post office for a return then.

Tagged

I'll be returning it. Very little pressure causes it to tilt like Rlarsen462 said. I do have a feeling it will bounce going down the road. It just doesn't have the weight width or depth to prevent it even when I attempt to fill it with items and quarters to make any difference.

Edit: this is the "PIMCAR Center Console Organizer 2023 2024 Ford F250" from Amazon

Back