23+ Center Console Organizer?

Kdub

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F350 CCLB 6.7HO Platinum
Not having any luck tracking down any trays or dividers designed to fit and organize our center console. Ford gives us 1 small sliding tray at the top and below is the pit. If you have suggestions I'd appreciate you sharing them.

Well when I did a search in Google there are many options. So I don't know what your specifically saying you cannot find. Unless you're truly asking to see what others are using.

Well when I did a search in Google there are many options. So I don't know what your specifically saying you cannot find. Unless you're truly asking to see what others are using.
I thought Google was my friend too... Didn't find a single option for 23+.

Note: I find many organizers with Google that fit the F150 21-23 and claim to also fit 23+ super duties but they do not. The 23+ center console in the super duty was changed from 22 and also does not match the 21-23 F150. One dead give away is if it shows the tray going front to back in the console it will not fit a 23+. Now only a tray going side to side will work. For the dividers that insert into the console bin I also cannot find anything for the 23+. The inside dimension is now 11.25 x 12.25. I may have to modify a prior year model to fit.

I’m curious on this, too - especially for those with the center console safe. What are you guys using as an organizer?

There is a product being developed. I’ve been a test fitter for 2023 super duty. I’m not sure when it hits the market, but the last versions I received were pretty close.

There is a product being developed. I’ve been a test fitter for 2023 super duty. I’m not sure when it hits the market, but the last versions I received were pretty close.
You got to promise to come back here and update us. I'll hold off for now.

I use a version of this in my Raptor, and it's worked really well. For $25, it's cheap enough that I'll probably order one for the new truck even though it's for 22's and older - can't be so far off that I can't make it work. And if something better comes around, I won't feel bad tossing it.

Anyway, the combination of the bottom organizer plus Ford's half tray works well for me. Semi-pro tip is to put a couple of small binder clips on the rails that support the tray so that it doesn't slide around.

• Useful
Reactions: VB!
I use a version of this in my Raptor, and it's worked really well. For $25, it's cheap enough that I'll probably order one for the new truck even though it's for 22's and older - can't be so far off that I can't make it work. And if something better comes around, I won't feel bad tossing it.

Anyway, the combination of the bottom organizer plus Ford's half tray works well for me. Semi-pro tip is to put a couple of small binder clips on the rails that support the tray so that it doesn't slide around.
From using it, do you think a couple of the side to side dividers could be cut to make sections for a book or two to be placed on one side? That would make it nearly perfect for what I have in my console. From the looks of how it goes together it looks like doing so would make one of the front to back dividers unsupported in the middle. I guess it would depend on how stiff the material is if it world work. I would probably want to remove the two sections with the red X below to stand the books on the side opposite the binding.

815Nrt8175L._AC_SX679_.jpg

I looked at that product and if you want to modify one the better starting point (based on my quick measurements) is the model for 2011-16 super duty consoles. It fits side to side and doesn't have the cutouts at the bottom for the side rails in the 22 that are now gone for 23+. Just have to shorten the length by 5 inches.

BTW, I contacted the manufacturer and they replied nothing yet in the works for 23+

The material is pretty stiff, but also easily cut. I'd think you'd want to add some tape or something to stiffen up the pieces you cut though - unless you've just got something light in those compartments. I guess you could also leave a half inch or so overlap if that leaves you enough room.

I looked at that product and if you want to modify one the better starting point (based on my quick measurements) is the model for 2011-16 super duty consoles. It fits side to side and doesn't have the cutouts at the bottom for the side rails in the 22 that are now gone for 23+. Just have to shorten the length by 5 inches.

BTW, I contacted the manufacturer and they replied nothing yet in the works for 23+
Thanks - I'm glad those bumps on the bottom are gone now.

My biggest gripe about the console is my note nook will not fit in it anymore. My 2017, the notebook would fit front to back perfectly. Then my 2020, the notebook would fit, but you had to turn it slightly diagonal for it to fit. Now it just does not fit at all, and I have to store in in the seat pocket in the rear of the seat. The console has gotten smaller as the years progress.

I'd like a deeper console tray. There is a lot of space from my console junk and the bottom of the tray. The tray is very shallow and has to be in the forward position if you put cards in the business or gas cards in that slot.

Are there any 3D folks out there that can use their tray as a template to make a deeper tray design file?

Id like a 2 tier offset tray so you could organize slightly larger small items as well and not have to dump everything into the pit.

Thanks - I'm glad those bumps on the bottom are gone now.
I ended up ordering the 2011-2016 OCD grid shaped organizer and cutting it down 5 inches in length. Used a straight edge and fresh box knife. Seems to work fine.

I ended up ordering the 2011-2016 OCD grid shaped organizer and cutting it down 5 inches in length. Used a straight edge and fresh box knife. Seems to work fine.
Does that thing come in one solid piece, or is it notched for you to assemble?

Id like a 2 tier offset tray so you could organize slightly larger small items as well and not have to dump everything into the pit.
I officially copyright that idea and expect 50% of all proceeds 😂

Just checking in, I can't find anything for 23-24 anyone have success in locating a Center Console Organizer?

Had this one on top of console safe lock in my 22 and now put it inside the console as a divider. I like how it fits and it’s darker grey than pictured

IMG_2156.jpeg

Back