๐Ÿ”– FOR SALE '22 F-350 Lariat Tremor 6.7L - one owner, Ford engineer truck - turnkey rig.



jAvqrwr.jpeg

nfgme2z.jpeg
 
Thank you for all you have contributed to all of us. I am sad to read that your on a new chapter in life. We will all miss you.
 
So sorry to hear this Bronco, life is so short. Every time I see my diesel caps I think of what a good job you did there, all the help you have given us. Thank you and Godspeed brother.
 
Last edited:
We were all hoping to hear from you again sometime. But not with this news. Thank you for sharing so much knowledge and inspiring me to dig deeper into what makes these trucks better. I use my Suble ditch lights on the regular basis. Shine on Brother, see you on the flip side. Godspeed.
 
One of my favorite mods that looks so factory-like are the side mirror pod lights, which strobe in sync with the rest of my Limitless Auto setup when sheโ€™s out on duty, alerting oncoming traffic as we work on the roadways. The amber lens covers make them stand out, yet their subtle design goes a long way in keeping the look clean and refined. Absolutely love them.

Wish I could snatch that badboy and keep her in the family in honor of your legacy.

I know my 22MY wouldn't mind a twin brother.

One luv!
 
@BroncOh Sorry I just saw this; I have been away for a bit. I am truly grateful for the things you've helped me with and will miss your infinite wisdom on the forum. I'm personally grateful for your life story, you have unknowingly helped me with other issues in my life as well.

So hard to find words, Thank you.
 
I'm very sorry to read your post @BroncOh you have been such an invaluable contributor to this forum. We all are rooting for you to get healthy. Thank you for all the advise you have provided and the kindness you have shown us all.
 
Thank you everyone! Itโ€™s been an awesome journey getting to know a majority of you over the past several years, and I would do the same over again many times. @Canyon Trekker Thank you! Iโ€™ve learned a great deal from you as well sir!
 
It is sad to see this post, and to see your beautiful truck up for sale, but hopefully someone on here gives her a great home! @BroncOh you are a legend and you will never be forgotten! Donโ€™t give up the fight! Iโ€™m glad you got to have such an amazing truck, and to live out your dream of working on this truck at the factory design side of things and helping influence this community and future generations of these trucks!
 
Thank you everyone! Itโ€™s been an awesome journey getting to know a majority of you over the past several years, and I would do the same over again many times. @Canyon Trekker Thank you! Iโ€™ve learned a great deal from you as well sir!
Never got a chance to say hi but Iโ€™ve learned plenty from your posts. I hope youโ€™re doing as good as you can be and your stoicism is admirable. God bless you and if you need anything, ANYTHING, you donโ€™t be shy about reaching out.

Dane
 
As I am still kinda new to FT.c and our paths have rarely crossed.

I post here to say if you aren't already, to encourage you to think of the next phase as being something utterly mind blowingly beautiful and in places we have only dreamed of.

Along the lines of what Dane just said, your candor is appreciated. God speed. You shall never be forgotten here! Hope to see you later on at the big Tremor gathering elsewhere in this stunning, limitless universe.
 
@BroncOh I have been off the forum for a few weeks and just saw this. This was a very tough post to read - you have been a fixture here and have helped so many people - myself included. This group is like an extended family largely because of people like you. Please know you have made a difference here and the place will never be the same without you. You and your family will be in my prayers. Godspeed...
 
Echoing the sentiments of many here. You've been an absolute pillar of the Tremor community. Incredible contributions, a patient teacher, brilliant designer, and integrous in how you've handled yourself with customers. You've done it well, and you've done it right, as far as can tell.

God bless, sir.
 
Back
Top Bottom