2027 Ford F350 Tremor Suspension Upgrade

F350IdahoTremor

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction Points
2
Location
ID
Current Ride #1
Stock 2027 F350 Tremor
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am seeking some advice.

I just took delivery on my new 2027 Ford F350 XLT Tremer. I went XLT so I could get the baja cloth interior which I think is killer.

Here's my problem. I have a ranch in Mackay Idaho that is accessed over a single track mountain road that is nasty and I mean nasty. Heavy washboard, ruts, pot holes and sometimes rocks roll off the mountain side. I took my new F350 Tremor over that pass yesterday and I'm surprised I have any teeth left. It was so bad, I can't even describe it accurately.

So, I need to change out the suspension and I'm wondering if there is a 4X4 company that specializes in upgrading Ford Super Duty suspensions. I'm lucky that I ended up in a good economic state so I can do whatever it takes to get this thing to ride like a Raptor, hahaha.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
 
You don't need to blow $5k (or way more) on suspension mods. Just get a little bit larger of a tire (maybe not even that) and drop the pressure to 20-25 psi if you're unloaded. This 'mod' will achieve FAR, FAR greater ROI than money spent on hard parts.
 
Using the Fox adjustable shocks and running an 18-inch rim with 37-inch tires at 55 psi front and 48 psi rear made my 21 ride butter smooth. While Carli would help for sure, before dropping the coin, maybe try the rims/tires/shocks route but instead of Fox with the LSC, go with the Carli SPEC 2.0. That way, if you decided you need more, you can use all of that with the Carli suspension.
 
Welcome! From Caldwell, Idaho. I would look into a Carli system. Pending funds, you can start more basic then upgrade later on as needed. And lower those tire pressures as already noted.
 
Last edited:
I'm lucky that I ended up in a good economic state so I can do whatever it takes to get this thing to ride like a Raptor, hahaha.

Most famous last words ever spoken on the Tremor forum. 🤣 🤣 🤣 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

:cool::cool:☕☕🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am seeking some advice.

I just took delivery on my new 2027 Ford F350 XLT Tremer. I went XLT so I could get the baja cloth interior which I think is killer.

Here's my problem. I have a ranch in Mackay Idaho that is accessed over a single track mountain road that is nasty and I mean nasty. Heavy washboard, ruts, pot holes and sometimes rocks roll off the mountain side. I took my new F350 Tremor over that pass yesterday and I'm surprised I have any teeth left. It was so bad, I can't even describe it accurately.

So, I need to change out the suspension and I'm wondering if there is a 4X4 company that specializes in upgrading Ford Super Duty suspensions. I'm lucky that I ended up in a good economic state so I can do whatever it takes to get this thing to ride like a Raptor, hahaha.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
Welxome to the forum and congratulations on your "Tremer." 🤪

Asking for it to ride like a Raptor is like asking the Raptor to tow like a Super Duty. Ain't gonna happen...

I recommend lifting it as high as you're willing to and put at least 40's on it. Lower the tire pressure to 20 on all tires and put Fox 2.5's, front and back. You won't feel a damn thing.

Good luck and keep us posted!
 
Air down the stock tires. If you aren't towing/hauling anything heavy you should be around 45 PSI. Do a chalk test to see where you should be. 80 PSI empty is nuts and Ford should have a sticker with recommended pressure when empty.
 
I purchased a Tremor for mechanical reasons and the only foreseeable off-roading will be during camping activities.

With that in mind, the following have definitely had a positive impact in DD ride qualities: 37" Toyo's aired down to 45 front/40 rear. Using Forscan, I lowered the TPMS alert value to 30psi.

Not claiming this will completely resolve your concerns, but it'll l definitely yield better DD ride qualities.
 
Back
Top Bottom