2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

unfortunately i went all week on the built status, was hoping it would get shipped out of there this week but no luck. Any idea how long of a break they get for easter if any??

Mine just changed to Order Confirmed but never updated to shipped so I think that's usually a good sign.

View attachment 150492
Nice! Fingers crossed mine is still only a couple days behind you. No modules yet and no change on the In Production Date.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.04.55 PM.png

Got a build date today. Ordered 2/5/24

6.7 H.O.
Lariat Ultimate
Tremor
BAP

Excited to now be a part of this thread. Ordered my 350 Platinum Tremor on 9/25, received a scheduled week of 4/8 a couple weeks ago and just got the green in production bubble today. Looks like things are moving along at KTP with the news of all the trucks being delivered. I honestly never expected I would be entertaining the possibility of picking the truck up in May.

Excited to now be a part of this thread. Ordered my 350 Platinum Tremor on 9/25, received a scheduled week of 4/8 a couple weeks ago and just got the green in production bubble today. Looks like things are moving along at KTP with the news of all the trucks being delivered. I honestly never expected I would be entertaining the possibility of picking the truck up in May.
Congrats! You’re going to love it. They are worth the wait.

Wait is finally over for me. A little over 8 months but deal is done and now the accessories will begin.View attachment 150601
Congratulations on the ride! Looks great, I didn't like the Tremor wheels when it first came out but they have really grown on me. I am keeping them on mine and probably slapping some 37"ers on it once I level the front end. I like the color too.

Just got a call and my truck arrived at dealership this morning. Should be able to get it later today!
  • Order Confirmed 01/03/2024
  • Scheduled Week Of 02/26/2024
  • In Production 03/03/2024
  • Built 03/04/2024
  • Shipped 03/10/2024
  • Final Preparation 03/28/2024
View attachment 150488
Nice! 18 days to final prep isn't bad. Mine got to Richmond this morning at 120am, now the last stretch of waiting....

Nice! 18 days to final prep isn't bad. Mine got to Richmond this morning at 120am, now the last stretch of waiting....
Hell yeah! Mine arrived in Richmond on the 20th, got unloaded from railcar on the 22nd (that's when train tracking will end) and then 6 days to truck to dealer. I did not pick it up today as the dealer was unable to get their service department to DPI it, should be ready by 10am tomorrow just in time for the weekend. Look forward to seeing yours.

Built! I guess now it’s a week to get the spray in bed liner?
Mine went from Built 3/14 to Shipped on 3/15 and I have the Black Appearance Package, which includes the tough bed, so I would assume the truck already has the bedliner done when it shows as Built

That's good news! Last Friday mine bumped from 4/22 to 4/15. Hoping by the end of the day today it may be moved to 4/8 and POSSIBLY going in production next week with how things have been trending it seems across the board. High hopes, but cautiously optimistic

Back