2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

That is what the dealer sent to Ford. You want a copy of what Ford sent to the dealer. PC-19 is pretty standard. Now you need to see if Ford entered the same code. Also confirm that your color and options are correct.
Thank you! Just reached out to my salesman to get a copy of the Dora.

Did you get an email from ford saying they have your order? 45 from that date you get a build date. I’m thinking your dealer has no allowance for an orderer
that's not entirely true. while you do get the confirmation of the order within a couple of hours, I didn't get my build date till almost day 80.

As a sidnote. I watch his scheduling videos every week. So I think me not getting scheduled yet might make sense. 13000 unscheduled ordered currently.

It takes up to 45 days to get a build date. My vin and date came in at day 45.

If you want a 25 you will have to order after September
It’s been longer than 45 days. My order went from “we’ve received your order” to “we’re working on your build date” in 45 days. Unless you mean it will be another 45 days now to receive an actual build date.

I don’t know anymore seems that ford does not stick to their 45 day policy anymore for some. I have never had a problem with an order, I always make sure there is an allocation and then I place it, I have always got my order in 3 months time.

It’s been longer than 45 days. My order went from “we’ve received your order” to “we’re working on your build date” in 45 days. Unless you mean it will be another 45 days now to receive an actual build date.
First email "Order Received" Second email "We're working on a scheduled build date" Third email "We're still working on your scheduled build date" I should be getting another email in about a week in a half.

Received a VIN today - build week is June 24. I am going to guess I see it the end of July or early August.

At that point it begs the question whether it's worth the $10k upgrade to a '24 from my '23 (with the exact same options, down to the colors), or if I hold off for a '25.

But, in my heart, I know me. I'll buy that '24. Plus, the '24 has massaging seats. This no massaging seat on the '23 is Pheasant stuff. Embarassing.

Received a VIN today - build week is June 24. I am going to guess I see it the end of July or early August.

At that point it begs the question whether it's worth the $10k upgrade to a '24 from my '23 (with the exact same options, down to the colors), or if I hold off for a '25.

But, in my heart, I know me. I'll buy that '24. Plus, the '24 has massaging seats. This no massaging seat on the '23 is Pheasant stuff. Embarassing.
I held out for a '24 strictly to get the massaging seats...but now that I have them, I seldom use them!! :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

I held out for a '24 strictly to get the massaging seats...but now that I have them, I seldom use them!! :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:
I seldom used them in my two '22s, but still, it's nice to know you have it.

I am still waiting with a built date of 3/29 2 months for shipping is ridiculous and annoying

I am still waiting with a built date of 3/29 2 months for shipping is ridiculous and annoying
Uncalled for. But I do know someone that waited almost 4 months to get his truck shipped a hour north of the Louisville plant.

I just noticed my production week has been moved two weeks from 06/24 to 07/08. Did anyone else get bumped today?

I had a feeling this was going to happen. :(

My 2024 KR was shipped on 5-28 how long before it will be at Granger

Can anyone provide the production constraints for the week of 5/13? My truck was in production 5/17 and is delayed. Just curious what they are waiting on.

My 2024 KR was shipped on 5-28 how long before it will be at Granger
There should be an estimated arrival time on the order tracking for your VIN. Shipping has been am mess since early March. My truck was shipped on 1/9 and I picked it up on 1/20, and I’m in California. @Emax has a truck that shipped 3/29 and is still waiting for it to arrive at his dealership.

Can anyone provide the production constraints for the week of 5/13? My truck was in production 5/17 and is delayed. Just curious what they are waiting on.
Look up Long McAurthur Ford on YouTube and watch the video they put out on Tuesday night/Wed. He goes over the weekly constraints.

Back