• May 11/12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • May 18/19

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • May 25/26

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a great time visiting with the whole group. Great bunch of people, just like we experience on the forum. Looking forward to the next get together! Thanks @MiTremor906 for organizing! 🍻

Great time! We’ll get Frances’ pictures pulled off the camera and posted in a bit.

Nice meeting you all and thanks for organizing the get together.
You're welcome and thanks for...going. 🤣

Let's see those signatures!
PXL_20240422_134932919.jpg

Sorry I missed this. Hopefully I can attend the next one!

Great! @Modman your signature looks like madman 🤣
It's versatile... It can also quickly convert to "Mudman" if I've been working and kind of grimy or "Moodman" if I have a proverbial bug up my a$$

I think we figured out I was the oldest one there ... the truck that is. I think I was the only 2020?
That means I wasn't the youngest then......

Frances' +1 Tremor shirt made a cameo in our latest video.

How much do you charge for cleaning our trucks? 😀

Great time! We’ll get Frances’ pictures pulled off the camera and posted in a bit.

Nice meeting you all and thanks for organizing the get together.
Where are those pictures from +1?

Nothing really super special came out. This was the only one that she thought was any different than yours.

View attachment 153627
I think she was taking this photo right before I yelled at her to take mine, haha. 😂

Great photo too. I was just watching some of your other YouTube videos, definitely jealous of everything you guys have done and seen.

I think she was taking this photo right before I yelled at her to take mine, haha. 😂

Great photo too. I was just watching some of your other YouTube videos, definitely jealous of everything you guys have done and seen.
Thanks. We are having a blast for sure!

Back