2023 Ford Super Duty Guide Released

40,000# tow with gooseneck on the 450... Do we even need Kenworth, International, etc. any more???

Did I read correctly, that the pro-power is standard on the King Ranch and above? I didn't see it as an orderable option when I built my Platinum and I don't see it on the order sheet I got back... I'm assuming I'm correct... At least I hope I am. Same with the onboard scales.

Did I read correctly, that the pro-power is standard on the King Ranch and above? I didn't see it as an orderable option when I built my Platinum and I don't see it on the order sheet I got back... I'm assuming I'm correct... At least I hope I am. Same with the onboard scales.
On page 10 of the order guide it does list pro-power as a standard option. It doesn't indicate this in the guide for Scales. I expect this will be an option. In the press release it says, "Available spring 2023 on LARIAT, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited models" which makes me think it will be an option rather than standard equipment.

I just ordered my 2023 F350 Platinum Tremor and received my confirmation email from Ford. My order came in at a MSRP of $103,000. I am looking forward to having this as my primary tow vehicle besides my 2003 Freightliner Toterhome.

I just ordered my 2023 F350 Platinum Tremor and received my confirmation email from Ford. My order came in at a MSRP of $103,000. I am looking forward to having this as my primary tow vehicle besides my 2003 Freightliner Toterhome.
Welcome to the forum! Assume that is a diesel build??

Ordered a F250 Lariat with the 7.3. Dealer discouraged me from going after a king ranch or platinum. Due to availability. A loaded Lariat with a 7.3 wasn’t too bad. 74-75K. Can’t believe I just said 75k wasn’t bad!

Is the bed size identical to 2022? I wonder if one can take their current gen covers like diamondback or ratraxes and put them on the incoming 2023s.

Is the bed size identical to 2022? I wonder if one can take their current gen covers like diamondback or ratraxes and put them on the incoming 2023s.
I thought I read somewhere that they were identical other than the handle by the tailgate. Looks like it further outside so it shouldn't interfere with a cover.

Back