2022 Tremor with Carli Backcountry

Yep, I've got the ko2s on the raptor and they've never let me down. I've got the baja design 7 xl sport linkable lights to install on the bumper. What are you going with?
Went with this, copied from Apollo Optics invoice (I went with them for lighting on both my Raptors and couldn’t have been more pleased):

Here's the breakdown for the XL80 Linkable kit, as well as wiring + S2 Pros and KD brackets. All prices listed are at your final pricing schedule:

Fog:
1x Baja Designs S2 Pro Pair Wide Cornering, White 487805
1x Baja Designs 55" 2-Pin Splitter 613606
1x Baja Designs 2-Pin Upfitter Harness Ford 640093
1x KD Fabworks Fog Bracket Pair 20+ Super Duty

XL Bar:
7x Baja Designs XL80 internals and LEDs swapped into XL Sport Housings
1x Side brackets and bumper supports for kit
4x Baja Designs 2-Pin Add-A-Light 613607

Once converted into Sport housings, the XL80's go from 3-pin to 2-pin. Each XL80 is 5.5amps. The setup above puts the 2x outer XL80's on each side of the bar onto one switch (4x lights on one switch total), which is 22amps. Then the center three XL80s on another switch (16.5amps). Upfitters 5 and 6 on the Super Duties are 40 amps, so he can utilize these for the bar entirely.

Not indicated above is a pair of S2 Pro and flush mount back-up lights.

Went with this, copied from Apollo Optics invoice (I went with them for lighting on both my Raptors and couldn’t have been more pleased):

Here's the breakdown for the XL80 Linkable kit, as well as wiring + S2 Pros and KD brackets. All prices listed are at your final pricing schedule:

Fog:
1x Baja Designs S2 Pro Pair Wide Cornering, White 487805
1x KD Fabworks Fog Bracket Pair 20+ Super Duty

XL Bar:
7x Baja Designs XL80 internals and LEDs swapped into XL Sport Housings
1x Side brackets and bumper supports for kit
4x Baja Designs 2-Pin Add-A-Light 613607

Once converted into Sport housings, the XL80's go from 3-pin to 2-pin. Each XL80 is 5.5amps. The setup above puts the 2x outer XL80's on each side of the bar onto one switch (4x lights on one switch total), which is 22amps. Then the center three XL80s on another switch (16.5amps). Upfitters 5 and 6 on the Super Duties are 40 amps, so he can utilize these for the bar entirely.

Not indicated above is a pair of S2 Pro and flush mount back-up lights.
That's awesome! I actually contacted Baja Designs to see if they would substitute the pro lights for the sports in the 7 light linkable kit it I paid the price difference, but they said negative; they only sell the sports in that kit. Appears you have found a way around it. I'm going to check out Apollo Optics. Thanks

Was going to put these on a Rapid Red F350…cancelled the order Lariat and Platinum with steering assist were not going to built until further notice. Ordered Limited, thinking that may come through in a reasonable time, given steering assist is standard. Since only available interior for Limited is the navy pier and slate grey, ordered it in iconic silver. Going to sell these for $500 each.
Did you sell these already?

Those are innov8 G500 wheels
Nice truck! I am waiting for my truck to show up to get my Back Country installed. I have the same size tire. What is the rim size? 18x10 -24 offset is what I have ready to go on. Any rubbing? A side shot down the truck would be great. I did research this set up on Custom Offsets with no issues.

Yes I would, still trying to decide if I want to take the plunge into colored wheels but I do think feel like they’d be sharp on rapid red. Hell of a price
Yep, understand. I was just tired of the usual combination or red truck and all black wheels. Had I kept the red truck order, this is the wheel I was going with…obviously, I bought them. If no one buys them, I will keep them and put them on a red or black SD next year.

Thanks! Those are Toyo Open Country RT 37x13.50x18. I can't say enough about the quality of that Carli kit, the ride improvement over stock is impressive. My buddy who owns the shop we did the install in could not believe how much better it was. His exact words were "I can't believe you buy a brand new $80,000 truck and you have to do this to get it to drive the way it should have came from the factory!"
How do you like the Toyota RTs compared to the OEMs?

Back