2021 Tremor Carli 2.5" Leveling kit

KetchNrocks

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 Tremor
I'm considering the Carli 2.5" suspension level kit. Can somebody tell me if there will be too much of a gap in the front wheel well after leveling? Hoping to level it now and upgrade to 37s" later once my Goodyears wear out.

I'm considering the Carli 2.5" suspension level kit. Can somebody tell me if there will be too much of a gap in the front wheel well after leveling? Hoping to level it now and upgrade to 37s" later once my Goodyears wear out.
I found the post below that may be helpful. I am planning on installing the pintop level without upgrading my wheels and tires.

A level on these trucks always looks nose high to me. I think it’s because the hood sits higher than the bed. I’m going to add a little bit to the front. Maybe 1.5-2”. I want to keep some rake when I haul so I’m not nose high.

A level on these trucks always looks nose high to me. I think it’s because the hood sits higher than the bed. I’m going to add a little bit to the front. Maybe 1.5-2”. I want to keep some rake when I haul so I’m not nose high.

Where can I find a 1.5" or 2" lift for Tremor? What little research I've done, the Carli suspension level is all I've found that will work with the Tremor front suspension.

Carli is your best option, but it is not going to be cheap. Here is my Tremor with the Carli Backcountry 2.5" Level kit before I installed my 37s. I have Add-a-Packs in the rear and an additional 1" PMF block under my Add-a-Packs for a total of 2" rake. My 7000 lb TT with a 900 lb TW lowered my factory suspension by 1.25", so I am trying to make sure mine will be high enough in the back to avoid sagging beyond level when towing.

I could have driven around with the factory wheels and tires for a couple of months, if I had to, but I already have the new wheels and tires installed.

Tremor-Carli-Stock.jpg

Carli is your best option, but it is not going to be cheap. Here is my Tremor with the Carli Backcountry 2.5" Level kit before I installed my 37s. I have Add-a-Packs in the rear and an additional 1" PMF block under my Add-a-Packs for a total of 2" rake. My 7000 lb TT with a 900 lb TW lowered my factory suspension by 1.25", so I am trying to make sure mine will be high enough in the back to avoid sagging beyond level when towing.

I could have driven around with the factory wheels and tires for a couple of months, if I had to, but I already have the new wheels and tires installed.

View attachment 18648
This picture is very helpful. Thanks

View attachment 18648
Don’t wanna derail thread but what bumper is that?

Don’t wanna derail thread but what bumper is that?
ADD Stealth Fighter w/ a 40” curved BD light, a 10” Amber light and two Squadron Pro Amber fog lights.

EDIT: Added closeup pictures of the bumper.

8F62DC6E-B1EA-4236-92C7-D41C7CE1C7C2.jpeg

91818DE5-3354-4A79-B34C-3320E01317A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Any pics of that truck after you added the 37’s?

The only pictures with the 37s are when it was on the alignment machine. I am still waiting to pickup the truck, as they are doing other work, as well.

9A79240F-909D-4355-BD8C-4A41C00BD925.jpeg

What tire size and wheels? Looks VERY meaty. How hard was it to get the spare to fit?

I will do a build thread when it is all done. They are 37x12.5x17s Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17x9 Fuel Zephyr wheels.

The spare is the factory spare.

Back